Search Fishin.com

Thread: compact 9mm

Post Thanks / Like

compact 9mm

I would like to buy a compact 9mm pistol, at a reasonable price. and I have a remington 30-06 woodmaster model 742 for sale. I bought it new,in 1980 and it looks like new. I don't deer hunt any more, so I think I'll sell it. if you have a compact 9mm for sale or need a good high powered rifle, send me a pm

Post Thanks / Like

Re: compact 9mm

don't have a 9mm to sell, but do you have any pics of your 30-06 and how much do you want for it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Booyah View Post
    don't have a 9mm to sell, but do you have any pics of your 30-06 and how much do you want for it?
    thanks for the reply, no I don't have any pictures of it. but the gun is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it. the only way you can tell it's ever been used, is where the bullet leaves the barrel. it is a beautiful rifle. and a carrying case comes with the gun. I'm asking 425.00

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you located?

Post Thanks / Like

A LIST OF 36 GUNS FROM DON NORTON FOR SALE AT AUSTIN AUCTION SERVICE
    APRIL 2, 2011
    Benton, Kentucky Friday, March 11, 2011

618-683-4305 - Home
    Inventory # 646 – LLAMA .9 MM semi-auto pistol, Mint in box. Model IX-B. Gun was bought in 1994 and never fired. Dealer dropped the plastic case, no damage to gun but case is repaired with tape. 4-1/2 inch Bbl, blue, black grips. One magazine, instruction book. Llama is made in Spain, highest quality at an affordable price.