Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The E.S.F.B.I. Bracket is in the Fishin.com challenge

You have the RPI

You have the DVBDI, (Dicky Vitale Ball Domed Index for those that don't know)

Now you have the E.S.F.B.I. Bracket, that is the Elnut Smalljaws Fat Boy Index. My bracket is in, guaranteed winner (as long as nobody else enters)

Final Four - Duke, Kansas, Florida and KENTUCKY

Championship Game - Kansas and KENTUCKY

National Title - KENTUCKY

I never put in a bracket that does not have UK winning it all.

I know what you are saying so I will get it out of the way.

PUFF PUFF PASS, Put down the needle and step away from the Dilaudid, Somebody take away his Crack Pipe, How much Meth do you use in a day, What is in this drink?, Can I have some of whatever you are taking?, Are you injecting, injesting, huffing, snorting or all of the above?

To all of this I will proudly say, GO BIG BLUE, The Big East is OVERRATED, The Big Ten may not win more than 2 games in round 1, The Snowball is becoming an Avalanche boys and girls for String Music in Lexington K.Y.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The E.S.F.B.I. Bracket is in the Fishin.com challenge

Just got my bracket finished.
    Final 4- SDSU, North Carolina(the real blue and white), Florida, Notre Dame
    Naional Championship Game-North Carolina vs Florida
    National Champ-Florida
    Probably not even close but who knows. I hope there are some good games and as long as Duke don't win the whole thing it will be OK.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokefan View Post
    Just got my bracket finished.
    Final 4- SDSU, North Carolina(the real blue and white), Florida, Notre Dame
    Naional Championship Game-North Carolina vs Florida
    National Champ-Florida
    Probably not even close but who knows. I hope there are some good games and as long as Duke don't win the whole thing it will be OK.
    Smokefan is pretty close. I was thinking SmokefanSmokingCrack is much better. North Carolina (the real blue and white) can't hold THE REAL BLUE AND WHITE's jock strap. REALLY? REALLY?? REALLY??? UNC is in the Top 5 but UK is in the Top 2 with the debate between UCLA. As long as Duke does not win it I will agree with but UNC, REALLY?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Smokefan is pretty close. I was thinking SmokefanSmokingCrack is much better. North Carolina (the real blue and white) can't hold THE REAL BLUE AND WHITE's jock strap. REALLY? REALLY?? REALLY??? UNC is in the Top 5 but UK is in the Top 2 with the debate between UCLA. As long as Duke does not win it I will agree with but UNC, REALLY?
    Yes the TRUE BLUE AND WHITE-UNC! I knew one of you kitty cat fans would get tore up, but just think how upset you boys will be when they get knocked out in the second round, cause I dont think they play any games at Rupp. Mabe Coach Cal could call the coach of Louisville and ask ther caoch......some guy named Pitino, I hear he's pretty good.....for some pointers.

Just joking, since the Vols won't win the big dance I hope one of the other SEC teams can bring it home, preferably Tennesse, Vandy, Florida, Geargia, or even the kitty cats. Good luck to all...

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the TRUE BLUE AND WHITE-UNC! I knew one of you kitty cat fans would get tore up, but just think how upset you boys will be when they get knocked out in the second round, cause I dont think they play any games at Rupp. Mabe Coach Cal could call the coach of Louisville and ask ther caoch......some guy named Pitino, I hear he's pretty good.....for some pointers.

Just joking, since the Vols won't win the big dance I hope one of the other SEC teams can bring it home, preferably Tennesse, Vandy, Florida, Geargia, or even the kitty cats. Good luck to all...

Just busting your chops on the UNC deal. I was going to say the "Real Powder Blue and White or Real Baby Blue and White". Tennessee better get Brian Williams back healthy in a hurry if they want to do anything. I think Pearl will be gone a few days after they get knocked out of the tourney. I don't think the SEC tourney was played at Rupp and the Kitty Cats did pretty good. WVU won't be hitting every trick shot 3 pointer in the world this year for they used all of that luck up last year. If Cal needs to call somebody for some advice, hopefully it won't be Benedict. Maybe he will call former coach of UK that knows a little bit about basketball, TUBBY SMITH

Post Thanks / Like

Since you mentioned Tubby, I heard yesterday that he is close to becoming the new coach of the razorbacks. I hope he stays with the gophers, personally he is the main reason for my dislike of the cats. But like I said before I would rather see UK win than duke, at least that way everyone knows the best basketball is in the sec-even if the sec didnt get 11 teams in the tourny.

Post Thanks / Like

Since you mentioned Tubby, I heard yesterday that he is close to becoming the new coach of the razorbacks. I hope he stays with the gophers, personally he is the main reason for my dislike of the cats. But like I said before I would rather see UK win than duke, at least that way everyone knows the best basketball is in the sec-even if the sec didnt get 11 teams in the tourny.
    I love Tubby and would like to see him in the SEC again. Class act.