Search Fishin.com

Thread: Budget cuts!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Budget cuts!!!

Any one watch 60 minutes yesterday? besides the hatcheries, FDA is going to take a hit, So is the service that provides tsunami forcasts for our west coast.Space program shot down,Cuts to the national parks, and still we find enough money to spend 140 billion bucks apiece on Afganistan, and Iraq.No funding for birth control, and cuts to ADC, so let em be born to suffer, be under fed, and then poorly educated. We dont need the EPA, says the congress, but when it comes to passing laws for public health, they sit on their hands and let the agency make sometimes stupid rules, then complain about them.But WE elect them, so whos to blame?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Budget cuts!!!

Thats a tough one when asking whose to blame. These crooks say anything to get elected. I mean bold faced lies that would get them slapped by their momma!

The two parties are so driven to control Congress and or POTUS that money is just paper to them. So they get elected by millions spent on image and nothing on substance. They sukk bad.

I want to hear how we are gonna cut or freeze pay for Congress. Cut their expenses and retirement package...heck take alot of the bennies from them. Let them see what they brought on us by them feeling the pinch.

We treat these crooks like royalty, no wait.....they treat themselves like royalty on our dime and thats a sign to fired their dumb butts one by one. Vote em out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Thats a tough one when asking whose to blame. These crooks say anything to get elected. I mean bold faced lies that would get them slapped by their momma!

The two parties are so driven to control Congress and or POTUS that money is just paper to them. So they get elected by millions spent on image and nothing on substance. They sukk bad.

I want to hear how we are gonna cut or freeze pay for Congress. Cut their expenses and retirement package...heck take alot of the bennies from them. Let them see what they brought on us by them feeling the pinch.

We treat these crooks like royalty, no wait.....they treat themselves like royalty on our dime and thats a sign to fired their dumb butts one by one. Vote em out.
    Yep let them see how it all feels. Make them use the same health care they forced on us. I am tired of them doing what they want to us and no big deal it does not effect me.

Post Thanks / Like

What about Gov. Basher and Sen. Williams today.

Sen. Williams wants to debate Basher on KET.

Did he not get the memo. Ket is useless outdated and not needed. All funding for KET needs to be stopped. Who will pay for this airtime???

Perhaps they could have a live debate in the alley behind Two Keys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydonky View Post
    What about Gov. Basher and Sen. Williams today.

Sen. Williams wants to debate Basher on KET.

Did he not get the memo. Ket is useless outdated and not needed. All funding for KET needs to be stopped. Who will pay for this airtime???

Perhaps they could have a live debate in the alley behind Two Keys.
    Hey I would show up for that!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they want to cut budgets for PBR, why? cause murdock dosn't own it.I enjoy PBR most of the time while driving, beats that red neck garbage.Unfortunatly when I bought my current vechicle I didn't opt for premium radio,What a mistake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Yes they want to cut budgets for PBR, why? cause murdock dosn't own it.I enjoy PBR most of the time while driving, beats that red neck garbage.Unfortunatly when I bought my current vechicle I didn't opt for premium radio,What a mistake.
    I like PBR too, but I don't drink while driving any more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    I like PBR too, but I don't drink while driving any more.
    LOL... ok I'm wiping the laptop screen now... Dang