Search Fishin.com

Thread: Siva stinks

Post Thanks / Like

Siva stinks

He should have stayed at home, his head is so far up his ass it would take a truck to pull it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Siva stinks

I played better ball when I was in middle school.

Post Thanks / Like

We listened to the whole game. Justice would fire them up...Siva would cool them down. We knew when we heard both Knowle and Jennins were hurt it would be a nail bitter....
    Could have just been as easy for us to fall. The freshman jitters took over for us and about prevailed.
    I have special ties to Morehead State though....any other school I wouldn't have cared.

Post Thanks / Like

I said it all season. That teams revolves around which Siva shows up to play. The good Siva could have taken them to the Championship game. The Siva you saw yesterday against Morehead couldnt beat a little league team.

Post Thanks / Like

Siva had a bad game, period. He is the only point guard we have. For most of the season the offense stalls and gets very stagnant when Justic is in the game. He is just not quick enough to make anything happen. I wish it was Siva that got fouled at the end instead of Justice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Siva had a bad game, period. He is the only point guard we have. For most of the season the offense stalls and gets very stagnant when Justic is in the game. He is just not quick enough to make anything happen. I wish it was Siva that got fouled at the end instead of Justice.
    He would have probably missed that front end to Tim, He can't hit two free throws in a row if his life depends on it. He's just not clutch, seems like a nice kid but not what we need to get to where we want to be. I hope Blackshear next year takes his job.

With Siva you get spectacular plays, highlight stuff, consistancy, no no, none of that.
    Too many turnovers, waaaay too many.
    Shoots horrible from outside, only scoring threat comes from drives and EVERYBODY including Mills knows it.

Just not talented enough basically I've just never been very impressed with him and I'm still not. When the big lights comes on he folds like a cheap lawn chair.

Post Thanks / Like

I disagree 100% Mark. Without Siva this team was stagnant on offense. Also Blackshear is not a point guard he plays the two or the three. I would take my chances with Siva on the line rather than a guy who is a freshman and shoots 61% from the foul line and is in his first NCAA tourney game. Siva was a big part of the reason we won as many games as we did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I disagree 100% Mark. Without Siva this team was stagnant on offense. Also Blackshear is not a point guard he plays the two or the three. I would take my chances with Siva on the line rather than a guy who is a freshman and shoots 61% from the foul line and is in his first NCAA tourney game. Siva was a big part of the reason we won as many games as we did.
    You are reading more into it than what I'm saying. I'm not slamming the kid, yes he was a major part of the winning season, yes he can be good or even at times stellar. What I want you to look at is his stats in Tourney games, be it BE or NCAA. He not only goes away for those most of the time his numbers are horrid. Some players come to the top of the bowl when the big lights are on and others sink to the bottom, Siva seems to be a sink guy for me. If Justice will ever get game experience he will be a better TRUE point than Siva I've said it all year, he DOES NOT turn it over much, Siva is a walking turnover. He also has no jump shot at all, short range or long range. Now neither does Justice right now either but that may or may not correct itself. I know that three splash he hit late yesterday was crucial to even giving us a chance and if he hits that front end of the one and one, you and I probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

For Siva to be a top D one guard he neds to find a jump shot and become more than a slasher. prtect the ball MUCH MUCH better than he does and get his fouls shooting up to al least the low 70's. And learn how to show up for the big games and not play dumb ball by fouling and taking himself out of games. If he does all those things maybe, just maybe he can get Louisville out of the first FRICKIN round of the tourney.

Post Thanks / Like

Your not slamming Siva what are you doing then? Your the worst kind of fan there is. You think because you get on this sight and argue with Ky fans and that makes you a good fan. How sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassfisherman99 View Post
    Your not slamming Siva what are you doing then? Your the worst kind of fan there is. You think because you get on this sight and argue with Ky fans and that makes you a good fan. How sad.
    Hahahaha...bet we don't see the calm, cool, collected Mark anymore.....did you take your blood pressure medicine today?