Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

How about this LEFTIST piece of garbage.......

This dude talks about how to destroy our economy..........and PEOPLE listen....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reve...-wealth-power/

SCARY, SCARY stuff my friends.

If we don't get this silly type of thought PURGED from our country, there will be no country left.

While I have serious problems with Democrats, I bet most of my Liberal thinking friends here think this guy is a nutcase......at least I HOPE they think he's a nutcase.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How about this LEFTIST piece of garbage.......

Why am I not surprised they feel Unions will be a part of this? It just supports my general opinion of Unions. They are bad and getting busted up which scares them to the point of them possibly getting involved with junk like this. Actually sounds like Michael Moore whining about the wealth of the country.

What is this mental midget calling rich? It's typical evil, mean lefty radical garbage....

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he's a nutcase. There are a lot of those out there. But I have to say that the scariest part of your post is you talking about "purging this type of thought from our country." Just how do you propose to go about doing that? After all, freedom of speech, and freedom of THOUGHT, are at the core of what makes America great.

Post Thanks / Like

That dang freedom of speech sure does sukk at times! I toss these yahoos in the same group as the radical church we all can't stand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    This dude talks about how to destroy our economy..........and PEOPLE listen....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reve...-wealth-power/

SCARY, SCARY stuff my friends.

If we don't get this silly type of thought PURGED from our country, there will be no country left.

While I have serious problems with Democrats, I bet most of my Liberal thinking friends here think this guy is a nutcase......at least I HOPE they think he's a nutcase.

Later,

Geo
    Geez, was going to post a response, but more I thought about it..Naw..naw. All I can say is "get a life guys", Geez!

Life in itself is a challenge. Sounds like you might want to apply for a JOB at FOX NEWS....

Post Thanks / Like

Jobs Jackie Greaney
    WEEKEND EDITOR

TheBlaze is an information network that features a steady stream of original reporting, insightful opinions and engaging videos about the key news of the day.

The site has an immediate opening for a weekend editor to join a small, scrappy, round-the-clock staff. This editor will be responsible for managing TheBlaze’s content and news coverage on weekends. This includes coordinating and implementing coverage, maintaining and updating the website, and writing original stories about news of the day. This position can be part time or full time, depending on the candidate.

The ideal candidate will:

• be available to work weekends, and ideally available to work up to four days per week
    • be an excellent writer/reporter, and have demonstrated experience covering stories related to politics and business
    • be an independent worker who requires minimal oversight/editorial direction
    • have an innate sense of TheBlaze audience, the editorial tone of the site, and the type of content and headlines typically found on the site
    • be familiar with other top news sites and blogs, and with current national politics and business news
    • have a keen sense for how to make news stories compelling using images, headlines, multimedia, and other publishing elements
    have demonstrated experience working with online platforms and tools, and be familiar with SEO, HTML, etc.

** To Apply: Send a brief statement of interest, a resume and two links to online writing samples to jobs@theblaze.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.

Geo sounds like a good part-time job a guy could fill his fallout shelter with supplies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    Yes he's a nutcase. There are a lot of those out there. But I have to say that the scariest part of your post is you talking about "purging this type of thought from our country." Just how do you propose to go about doing that? After all, freedom of speech, and freedom of THOUGHT, are at the core of what makes America great.
    Purging is a bad word...........

Not too sure EXACTLY how I'd address this type of stuff, but if he fires up folks to do bad things, he should be held accountable. A nice long jail term for billions or trillions of losses is in mind.

In my mind this guy is no better then the Madoffs of the world. Madoff STOLE from folks, and this guy tries to convince folks to STEAL from the Government. Whats the difference.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Jobs Jackie Greaney
    WEEKEND EDITOR

TheBlaze is an information network that features a steady stream of original reporting, insightful opinions and engaging videos about the key news of the day.

The site has an immediate opening for a weekend editor to join a small, scrappy, round-the-clock staff. This editor will be responsible for managing TheBlaze’s content and news coverage on weekends. This includes coordinating and implementing coverage, maintaining and updating the website, and writing original stories about news of the day. This position can be part time or full time, depending on the candidate.

The ideal candidate will:

• be available to work weekends, and ideally available to work up to four days per week
    • be an excellent writer/reporter, and have demonstrated experience covering stories related to politics and business
    • be an independent worker who requires minimal oversight/editorial direction
    • have an innate sense of TheBlaze audience, the editorial tone of the site, and the type of content and headlines typically found on the site
    • be familiar with other top news sites and blogs, and with current national politics and business news
    • have a keen sense for how to make news stories compelling using images, headlines, multimedia, and other publishing elements
    have demonstrated experience working with online platforms and tools, and be familiar with SEO, HTML, etc.

** To Apply: Send a brief statement of interest, a resume and two links to online writing samples to jobs@theblaze.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.

Geo sounds like a good part-time job a guy could fill his fallout shelter with supplies.
    Na..........I could NEVER work for Beck...........he's a screaming CRAZY lunatic........ .

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Geez, was going to post a response, but more I thought about it..Naw..naw. All I can say is "get a life guys", Geez!

Life in itself is a challenge. Sounds like you might want to apply for a JOB at FOX NEWS....
    I have a GREAT life............one I'd like to continue at the same standard.

The way we're going, that will probably NOT happen.

Staying on top of this stuff and continuing to pressure the other side is what will help preserve MY STANDARD.

I really don't GIVE a rip about social programs, etc, etc, but if you must spend my money, then AT LEAST spend it wisely, and when you don't have it, don't CHARGE IT. This gubment thinks they can spend, spend, spend, and then spend some more, and the money will simply appear.

Post Thanks / Like

Holder is being pressed to INVESTIGATE this piece of garbage.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaz...-in-bank-plot/

Like I said..........this guy SCARES ME........

And to all my friends on here spouting freedom speech........I don't believe that talking about how the DELIBERATELY destroy our economy is freedom. Rather, I believe that is a terrorism tactic......and should be INVESTIGATED.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

For all those who didn't listen or read the article.......here is the MEAT of the issue:

We have an entire economy that is built on debt and banks so the question would be what would happen if we organized homeowners in mass to do a mortgage strike if we get half a million people to agree it would literally cause a new finical crisis for the banks not for us we would be doing quite well we wouldn?t be paying anything?

?So I think we weed out a very simple strategy: how do we bring down the stock market, how do we bring down their bonuses, how do we interfere with their ability to, to be rich.

He said that at a conference at Pace University this weekend.

Yes my friends......THAT should SCARE YOU........

Later,

Geo