Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, they don't hate Christians..........

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03...es-2057387870/

I guess this doesn't count as Hate.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yea, they don't hate Christians..........

Looks like hate to me. But don't worry they are Extremists so that lets the world accept it. Now if it were regular Muslims that would be another story.

Post Thanks / Like

Geo, It appears that this Christian-Muslim tension has been going on in that part of the world for 800 years or so. I don't think this is breaking news.

I think everyone gets it that these Muslim extremist are dangerous and we need to take action when we can to blunt their influence.

What I am worried about is your exposure to Fox news. Every link I have seen you post is to Fox News. You do know that Fox news has to be administered in doses? Scientific studies shows that over exposure will kill brain cells.

Just saying try to deversify a little.

You know that with the influx of Hispanics into this country our status of being a Christian Nation is probably secure for the next 200 years. The census shows that the Hispanic population is growing faster than the highest projections.

Its bad that Africa has conflicts within their populations, but we have our own worries.

Post Thanks / Like

Interestingly that study found that Fox news only killed brain cells in the "Left Wing" of the brain.
    Last edited by kydonky; 03-25-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spell check

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydonky View Post
    Geo, It appears that this Christian-Muslim tension has been going on in that part of the world for 800 years or so. I don't think this is breaking news.

I think everyone gets it that these Muslim extremist are dangerous and we need to take action when we can to blunt their influence.

What I am worried about is your exposure to Fox news. Every link I have seen you post is to Fox News. You do know that Fox news has to be administered in doses? Scientific studies shows that over exposure will kill brain cells.

Just saying try to deversify a little.

You know that with the influx of Hispanics into this country our status of being a Christian Nation is probably secure for the next 200 years. The census shows that the Hispanic population is growing faster than the highest projections.

Its bad that Africa has conflicts within their populations, but we have our own worries.
    Plenty balanced here.

What BOTHERS me is that folks on the left give these EXTREMISTS a pass.

Don't THINK SO. They HATE YOU and everything YOU believe in. They'd love to KILL YOU........LOVE TO. Give them a chance, and they will.

That is what concerns me, and it should concern you.

This **** is spreading all over the world. Muslim HATE and Extremism is worse today than the past few 100 years. If we don't get a handle on it, they will be screaming allah akbar while they CUT your **** head off.

SCARY STUFF.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydonky View Post
    Interestingly that study found that Fox news only killed brain cells in the "Left Wing" of the brain.
    Whew thats good because thats the small side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    What BOTHERS me is that folks on the left give these EXTREMISTS a pass.
    Geo, please provide an example of a leftist...heck, anyone...who is giving those who engage in this sort of behavior "a pass".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Geo, please provide an example of a leftist...heck, anyone...who is giving those who engage in this sort of behavior "a pass".
    Examples from this board:

A few folks that posted on the post below give them a pass, if you ask me.

Trying to figure out why the hate us instead of STOMPING the ever living HATE out of them is giving them a pass..........

http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showthread.php?t=85778

I'd love to give more, but unfortunately, most of them are old and no longer here.

And leftist might be a little strong......I'm not too sure any of the folks that I'm talking about are leftists......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Examples from this board:

A few folks that posted on the post below give them a pass, if you ask me.

Trying to figure out why the hate us instead of STOMPING the ever living HATE out of them is giving them a pass..........

http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showthread.php?t=85778

I'd love to give more, but unfortunately, most of them are old and no longer here.

And leftist might be a little strong......I'm not too sure any of the folks that I'm talking about are leftists......
    I don't see anyone on that thread giving Muslim extremists a pass.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Geo, I just saw your re-definition of "giving someone a pass". Yes, if you want to re-define trying to figure out what motivates radical Muslims as "giving them a pass", by that logic, yes many people are "giving them a pass". Me included.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone is going to have to show me a specific quote from a thread on here where one of us "leftists" has either given extremists a pass or accepted their behavior. I believe all of us have been pretty consistent with our condeming of such behavior. I think you'll also find that we have been pretty conistent in agreeing extremists hate christians. Hell, they seem to hate anyone who does not share their extreme views. This includes the other muslims that they seem to blow up on a regular basis.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

There's a huge amount of hate in the world including freak religious extremists, racist idiots, anti-government militiamen, drug dealers, monstrous school shooters, terrorists of all kinds, etc. Nobody thinks terrorism or genocide against any religion, race or people is OK. My question is where do we draw the line? Regardless of how far in the toilet our economy is, are you suggesting that every group of freaks in whatever third (or first) world country is worthy of putting our soldiers in harm's way? Our soldiers made a commitment to protect our way of life; don't we owe it to them to be judicious with engaging them only where necessary? Don't mistake this for an anti-war rant, because I don't know what the answer is, but...

Geo, you're so up-in-arms over Muslim extremists (at least a dozen posts per week), but I've never heard YOU say what the answer is. What do you think the answer is? How do you balance the economy, disappearing middle class, America founded on religious freedom (WITHIN LIMITS), and the constant stream reports of Muslim terrorists?