Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone been to Brookville or Batesville? If so water temp, an how is the lake!

Anyone been to Brookville or Batesville? If so water temp, an how is the lake!? Just wondering how things are doing right now and if anyone has ventured out there. Any information appreciated!

Thanks, Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone been to Brookville or Batesville? If so water temp, an how is the lake!

Where is the city/town of Batesville?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone been to Brookville or Batesville? If so water temp, an how is the lake!

Sorry shouldve been for specific! Im talking about Brookville Lake, And Batesville Reservoir....

Post Thanks / Like

Most people know it as Bischoff Reservoir. I know this past Saturday there was a bass tourney at Brookville and the winner had about 9 lbs. Heard the lake was muddy and only 43 degrees. Only 1 limit caught and not many fish caught period. As for Bischoff I have no idea but id say its at least a few degrees warmer and is probably the color of chocolate milk. In my opinion that lake is nowhere near what it was in the past. I think they are ruining it by building the expensive houses and dredging the cover out of the coves so the rich people have a nicer view. Just my opinion tho.

Post Thanks / Like

Bishoff's was a great lake years ago for crappie. But for bass I have seen some 4 and 5 pounders come out of there in the past 3 years. I grew up on that lake and know it well. But on the other hand there are alot of tournaments there and the fishing pressure is heavy. with a large population of 12in gizzard shad available to feed on the bass are getting bigger. Untill the water level is stabill they really won't turn on till mid April. Yes I remember when there were only two houses on the entire lake. I don't like the build up either. Instead I wish they would make the ramp nicer and make the parking lot bigger.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple friends fished Bishoff Tues..Kept forty nice ones ..Gonna have to get me some 9.9 decals..

Post Thanks / Like

Brookville is looking good.
    water was 46 on saturday, color was perfect!

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I heard there was a tournament Saturday and the winning numbers werent really high, expected for how cold it was and how windy it was that day!

Post Thanks / Like

How high is the water at Bischofs I have a tourney there sunday. If it's too high we may move it to Brookville.

Post Thanks / Like

alycat im messaging you with some info

Post Thanks / Like

I was there on Sunday fun fishing.. 20 some boats on the water with very little success this is the third time in a row I have had no luck on this lake... what is going on with Bischoff? has anyone else noticed that bischoff has gotten difficult or should I sell my boat because I ****

Post Thanks / Like

We had a tournament there sunday and all the boats atleast did decent....