Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

This is how my LUCK goes....

I am playing Texas Holdem on line. I am in a tournament that only pays for First and Second place. First is $900, Second is $450. It is down to the last four. For the novice poker players I will explain. I am in the Big Blind with 4550 chips in front of me. I am in 3rd place. The leader has 6000, second has 4600 and 4th has 3000.

I am Big Blind and I have pocket 2's in the hole.

The first guy just calls the BB, the second calls, the third calls and I check to see the flop. The flop comes 5-5-2. I have a full house with Deuces over Fives. The first guy shoves all in, the second guy calls, the third guy calls and I of course call. The first guy has K-K, second guy has A-K with the nut flush draw, the third guy has A-A. The turn brings a 4 so the board is 5-5-2-4. This totally eliminates the guy with the A-K because there is no card left in the deck that can help him beat my hand. The guys with the K-K and A-A can only win if a K or A comes on the river and since the guy that was eliminated has one of each, they are down to exactly 1 card each in the deck to win. The river brings a K. So the guy with the K-K now has a full house with Kings over Fives which beats my Dueces over Fives. The guy that won the hand was the chip leader at the start of the hand so he knocked out all 3 of us in one hand. Even though I had the second best hand, since I was in 3rd place in chips at the start of the hand I finish in 3rd place. Even though I beat the guy with the A-A in the hand he gets 2nd place money because he had 50 more chips than I at the start of the hand. If the K does not come on the river, I would have had over 13,000 chips, one fella would have had 4,000, one fella would have had 50 and the forth fella eliminated. Pretty much a guaranteed $450 and good shot at the $900 but get nothing due to a guy hitting the only card in the deck to beat me. He was 2%, run the hand 100 times and he wins only 2 out of the 100.

This is my LUCK in life.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This is how my LUCK goes....

I don't see how you guys do it........I'm lucky enough if I keep the Colors straight in the chips, let alone the cards .

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This is how my LUCK goes....

I was playing Texas Holdem on line recently when I was dealt a K-K down. Some person with 2-2 called the hand.