Greetings!

Hoping my Floridian friends can help me out on this one. Will be in Seagrove beach the 2nd week of July and am looking forward to some saltwater action.

We will be between Destin and Panama City and I am happy to drive to find my fishy friends. Looking for suggestions on any good charter boats...I would like to do one day private with my dad and 3 brothers (and possibly 2 nephews 7 & 9 years old.)

Most important to me is catching fish, good sized fish - never caught a big grouper, snapper, tuna, or mahi and would love to land a couple. Also interested in some inshore fishing possible for Reds.

Also, looking to go out solo on a charter since I doubt I can wrangle the fam up for more than one trip so a multi-group boat would be better for that. Checked out a number of good lookin' charters but there aren't a lot of reviews out there so I wanted to solicit my brothers with poles in hands.

Any references for charters or good spots to fish from the bank / shore would be helpful, also any suggestions on what to really go after in July? Looks like it is right in the peak season with most species around.

One last question...My father has spent several vacations going after the ever-elusive Snook, any pointers?

Thanks in advance for you help and happy fishin!