Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Big East is the BEST, UCONN is BETTER and Louisville

The Big East Conference is the BEST conference in the entire United States of America, North America, Eastern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, Nothern Hemisphere, Southern Hemisphere, this planet, that planet, this galaxy or any other galaxy, past, present and future.

UCONN is better than UK plain and simple. They were 17 points better earlier in the year and were 4 points better, not counting the meaningless 3 pointer at the end, than UK tonight.

I hereby agree to not say anything bad about the Louisville Cardinal Basketball program, it's coaches past and present.

These are what I said I would do and I am a man of my word.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big East is the BEST, UCONN is BETTER and Louisville

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    The Big East Conference is the BEST conference in the entire United States of America, North America, Eastern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, Nothern Hemisphere, Southern Hemisphere, this planet, that planet, this galaxy or any other galaxy, past, present and future.

UCONN is better than UK plain and simple. They were 17 points better earlier in the year and were 4 points better, not counting the meaningless 3 pointer at the end, than UK tonight.

I hereby agree to not say anything bad about the Louisville Cardinal Basketball program, it's coaches past and present.

uks immaturity proved to cost them tonight. Congrats on a good season anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bplgocards View Post
    uks immaturity proved to cost them tonight. Congrats on a good season anyway.
    No doubt. Brandon Knight played great all season long but played very rushed and forced way too much. I think the long stretch from about the 10 minute mark to around 4 to go with no stoppage in play and a couple of missed TV timeouts really cost UK it legs. But good season.

Post Thanks / Like

A MAN above all! No BIG EAST fans stood up and accepted all your talk except ME and a couple IU fans. I congratulate you for at least standing behind your team. You can shut me up with a smallmouth fishing trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    A MAN above all! No BIG EAST fans stood up and accepted all your talk except ME and a couple IU fans. I congratulate you for at least standing behind your team. You can shut me up with a smallmouth fishing trip.
    As long as it is a Smallmouth Fishing trip and you are not expecting a Smallmouth Catching trip. I have no clue as to how to catch fish but I do like to fish for fish. In the big scheme of things, it is a game played by young men that some will go on to get paid (more than they already are) to play in the NBA.

Post Thanks / Like

As long as it is a Smallmouth Fishing trip and you are not expecting a Smallmouth Catching trip. I have no clue as to how to catch fish but I do like to fish for fish. In the big scheme of things, it is a game played by young men that some will go on to get paid (more than they already are) to play in the NBA.
    We would be FISHING.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    We would be FISHING.
    I have caught 1 or 2 on the FNF at Dale Hollow in December in this "one" certain little area with 6 different honey holes within a half mile of each other that may still hold a fish or two in Demceber. If we happen to go then, it would be a Fish CATCHING trip. Plus it would be smack down at the beginning of the next College Basketball season and I will have a whole bunch of material saved up by then.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well...Big East is Best in basketball for the season......