Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

National weather service flood advisory

The national weather service has issued a flood advisory for states surrounding Kentucky and a flood watch for the Lexington and the immediate area!!! It is due to all the crying by the kitty cat fans, so those in affected areas need to seek higher ground.

Im sure the reason they lost was the ref's fault, or the rims on the ky end were to tight, or the floor on the ky end was uneven, or some other crazy reason. But maybe was it because they were not the best team, or they were out coached, or uconn had better players. So now is the time the board will light up with all the uk fans moaning and crying how the cats were cheated. I cant wait to read some of the that crap......

Post Thanks / Like

Re: National weather service flood advisory

Yeah I heard alot of it last night downtown around 12am. The streets were wet and the creeks were rising.

They had a great run....way more than I expected.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokefan View Post
    The national weather service has issued a flood advisory for states surrounding Kentucky and a flood watch for the Lexington and the immediate area!!! It is due to all the crying by the kitty cat fans, so those in affected areas need to seek higher ground.

Im sure the reason they lost was the ref's fault, or the rims on the ky end were to tight, or the floor on the ky end was uneven, or some other crazy reason. But maybe was it because they were not the best team, or they were out coached, or uconn had better players. So now is the time the board will light up with all the uk fans moaning and crying how the cats were cheated. I cant wait to read some of the that crap......
    No crying here. Some disappoinment maybe. If this had come from someone other than a ut fan, it might have ment something. Hope the new coach works out and brings ut back to being competitive or at least close to being relevent. If it wasn't for teams like ut, the sec might not be considered a weak conference. Go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

A Tennessee Basketball fan here running his mouth, REALLY??? Does Tennessee even have a Mens Basketball program? I knew they had a Women's Program but Mens? I recall even a former head coach of the mens program needing some publicity the he painted himself orange and went to a women's game hoping to get on TV. A fan of a program that HAS NEVER REACHED A FINAL FOUR, been to the NCAA Tournament 19 whopping times and never to final four, REALLY??? Butler, a small mid major school from Indiana, has reached the last 2 final fours and championship games by themselves. Teams like Wichita State, Western Kentucky, Seattle, St. Bonaventure, Charlotte, Drake, Duquesne, Penn, Princeton, SMU and Jacksonville have all been to the Final Four. Teams like Holy Cross, Darmouth and La Salle have been to TWO final fours. Tennessee has had 19 shots at it and never been to the final four????

Tennessee is 65-140 or Kentucky is 140-65, take your pick, when they play. But the absolute BESTcomical thing about Tennessee is that a few years ago Tennessee got tired of seeing the Thompson Bowling Arene filled with more Blue than Orange when the two teams played. They got tired of it being the only game that they could sell out the arena when the Mens played and even more tired that it was more Blue than Orange. So they decided to stop selling single game tickets to the Kentucky game and put them in a 3 game package, where you had to buy the game before and game after the Kentucky game as well. This way they thought they would at least see more orange than blue at the game but what blue they did see they would have also got money for 2 other games. The absolute stupidest thing I ever heard. I guess some brainchild, probably a UT grad, thought this idea up. If the basketball program is so TERRIBLE that it will do things like this in order to drum up some revenue, keep Kentucky fans from attending, or whatever reason, then they must not be much of a basketball program in the first place. I have an idea, GET A BETTER BASKETBALL PROGRAM, and Thompson Bowling arena will be dressed in Orange. When you say Kentucky Basketball, the first thought is Men's Kentucky Basketball, when you say Tennessee Basketball, the first thought is Pat Summit and Women's Basketball. At least, fans of Louisville, Western Kentucky and the University of Kentucky have a leg to stand on in this arguement for these teams have all went to the Final Four and have some Basketball tradition. Not only has the University of Tennessee not been to a Final Four but NO COLLEGE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE HAS EVER BEEN TO A FINAL FOUR. When your team or your state for that fact ever actually get a basketball tradition, or even a basketball team, that can compete with teams in Kentucky then you will be taken seriously, until then, have a nice day and keep on wishing and dreaming of being US.

Post Thanks / Like

elnut you sure can dish it out but you cant take it. you get all twisted up any time someone takes a poke at uk. for me its all in fun to trade jabs about rivals, but you seem to make it personel. you need to lighten up and stop being a hateful old fart!