Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ohio State suspends football player for next season

OSU suspended sophomore LB Dorian Bell for all of next season for violation of team rules. So if 5 football players took improper benefits enough to warrant a 5 game suspension the following season but allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl and Jim Tressell got the "threat" of a slap on the wrist because it can't even be called a slap THEN what team rule did young Mr Bell break to get sent packing for the year - Murder, Sleep with Mrs. Tressell, Burnt down President Gee's house, Pissed in everybody's Wheaties at the breakfast table, wear Blue and Maize and sing the Michigan fight song in church?????? Who knows whith these idiots what he did. I think the Ohio State Leadership People and the Rules Infraction Committee for the NCAA are one in the same

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ohio State suspends football player for next season

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    OSU suspended sophomore LB Dorian Bell for all of next season for violation of team rules. So if 5 football players took improper benefits enough to warrant a 5 game suspension the following season but allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl and Jim Tressell got the "threat" of a slap on the wrist because it can't even be called a slap THEN what team rule did young Mr Bell break to get sent packing for the year - Murder, Sleep with Mrs. Tressell, Burnt down President Gee's house, Pissed in everybody's Wheaties at the breakfast table, wear Blue and Maize and sing the Michigan fight song in church?????? Who knows whith these idiots what he did. I think the Ohio State Leadership People and the Rules Infraction Committee for the NCAA are one in the same
    Man that school has a set of crosshairs on it now. They have to be strict with infractions or possibly get slapped around even more. I say let them get slapped silly, change their school colors and make them go the SEC to see how a real Football conference hits.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ohio State suspends football player for next season

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Man that school has a set of crosshairs on it now. They have to be strict with infractions or possibly get slapped around even more. I say let them get slapped silly, change their school colors and make them go the SEC to see how a real Football conference hits.
    If they were in the SEC they would be battling Vandy for the first pick in the draft every year