Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bengals!!

wow! Green from Georgia and Dalton from TCU.

I have one wish for Carson Palmer and that be that he give it one more try. Even if he don't want to, threatening to retire publicly may have killed his trade value. Hes the best free agent QB right now but threatening to retire might make it harder for the team to get the best value for him.

Every night I get on my knees and pray that Ocho gets traded to a team that has retired the number 85. just joking!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bengals!!

Yep Green is a huge pick but I'm not so sure about Dalton.

Post Thanks / Like

The BUNGLES should have gotten rid of Lewis because it has been all downhill after his first season, I think it was when they lost in the playoffs to Pitt who won the Super Bowl that year. The TO Show was just that a bunch if show. Bye Bye Lewis, TO and Ocho and maybe Palmer gives it another try but I think Palmer will be doing commentary after he retires because Cincy would rather let him do that just to prove a point instead of trade.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you were talking about the BenGALs and their new draft choices.

The first day of auditions was Tuesday, May 3. Cuts will be made that evening, and those remaining will join the vets on Wednesday, May 4, Thursday, May 5, and Tuesday, May 10. Thursday, May 12 will be the semifinals and cuts prior to finals. The doors will open at 6 p.m. for registration. Warmups will start at 7 p.m. If you make it through the preliminary round on May 3, you will be asked to participate in the remaining mandatory workshops. The workshops again are: Wednesday, May 4, Thursday, May 5, Tuesday, May 10, Thursday, May 12.

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Okay from the bottom, 2nd row, third from the left. What a set of abs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think "Backfield in Motion" could be pretty good this year. Tara at 9years is the the most experienced of the squad but will probably get cut this year for a lot of new talent. The free agents from 2008 are really dominating. Last years rookie class still needs some polish to work into the rotation.

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/ben-gals.html
    Last edited by billm_usa1; 05-05-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: added link

Post Thanks / Like

Jay Gruden the new Offense coach seems to think that Dalton should be able to start right away. TCU ran some type of west coast offense similar to what Gruden is going to run.

The defensive squad was tough as nails last year. I put all the blame on offense for time of possession (lack of rest for D) and turnovers.

Now maybe, hopefully they have a offense coach that will run the ball more than ten times when the back is averaging nine a carry! Eat up some clock and play some ol fashion ball. please!!! and please use a darn full back!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    The BUNGLES should have gotten rid of Lewis because it has been all downhill after his first season, I think it was when they lost in the playoffs to Pitt who won the Super Bowl that year. The TO Show was just that a bunch if show. Bye Bye Lewis, TO and Ocho and maybe Palmer gives it another try but I think Palmer will be doing commentary after he retires because Cincy would rather let him do that just to prove a point instead of trade.

That wasn't his first season and the Bengals have won two division titles under Lewis. Considering where they were and what he started with they should give him a raise.

Carson is finished, has been since the knee injury and I am sorry but there is no way you can lay last season on Ocho and T.O. if you are objective about it. The play calling stank and they got away from the offense they ran the year before when they won the division. To win in their division you have to play great defense and pound the ball with your running backs. That is why the Steelers and Ravens have been so successful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Okay from the bottom, 2nd row, third from the left. What a set of abs!!!
    They are abalicious...

Get rid of that MORON Chad Johnson, I refuse to call him that other assanine name it's just goofy as Hell.

Also get rid of Terrell Owens both he and Johnson are Cancers to the team as they will be on any team, they are both overrated as Hell and I think they both S U C K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Also get rid of Terrell Owens both he and Johnson are Cancers to the team as they will be on any team, they are both overrated as Hell and I think they both S U C K.
    I guess this is where you and I disagree. I think T.O. is a horses AZZ but I do not think he is overrated. he should be a first ballot Hall of Famer IMO!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I guess this is where you and I disagree. I think T.O. is a horses AZZ but I do not think he is overrated. he should be a first ballot Hall of Famer IMO!
    I didn't say he wasn't good at one time, I'm talking the here and now. He T-Rexs balls constantly. He won't sacrifice his body for the team even if the game is on the line. He constantly thinks of himself and NEVER puts the team first. When he was with the Niner's he was good after that a complete waste of field space. I would love to see somebody like Palamalu, (spelling) hit him so hard it would loosen all his teeth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I didn't say he wasn't good at one time, I'm talking the here and now.
    He had 72 receptions and 983 yards. That was in only 14 games (missed two games due to injury). He also led the team in touchdowns. I would say he is still pretty good. As I said, you can fault him for a lot of things, but last season he was one of the bright spots on the offense!