Search Fishin.com

Thread: T. Jones & UK !

Post Thanks / Like

T. Jones & UK !

Well it's demodan again...back from the Disney World, complements of UK wagering this year. Oh...speaking of wagering...I hit an exacta at the track on Oaks day...payed about 15/1 odds....I wagered $150...SWEET...I've been to Magic Kindom for 5 days...Oaks day...4 bass tournaments, and a huge buy in at a Texas Hold them tournament in Nashville...and Im still on a roll...filled up my Ford 150 with gas again on the way to work...God love me, and I couldn't close my wallet becouse I had to much cash in it...Got to love it! This is one of my favorite times of the year! So speaking of Predictions...didn't I say that Jones would return to UK guys...com-on...you all know demodan is right about 99% of the time...you know I did! You can document this..UK in the final 4 next year...might have only 3 loses going into the big dance...Jones, if stays healthy..player of the year NCAA tournament, and of course the SEC! Will also be willing to wager again, that the SEC will have more teams in the elite 8 than the Big East (that wager won me over a grand!) The Cards better buckle up when they come to the big house of Rupp next year..It might just get ugly...UK will put in the JV-team in with about 3 min left in the game, Pitino will do the same...to save face! I can't wait till next year....Love that UK B-ball...Love Coach Cal...all is well in the Blue Grass...Great day to be alive...thank you God!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: T. Jones & UK !

Demo, you constantly post predicitons and they rarely come true. Your sports prognostications are on par with Msg Mills to be honest. Anyway, after a few weeks go by you come back talking about how you predicted this and you predicted that, but I have a hard time believing you made said predictions. So I went back and searched through a few of your post and didn't find all these great predictions, so maybe you could show us where theyare. Indeed, I didn't read through all of them so they may exist.

Here is an example of your prediction prowess:

"might not like taking one on the chin hear and there; but Vandy has the best team they have ever had in school history...5 seniors, at home, hard to beat! Hell...who knows..potential to win it all; Vandy will beat some heads in the big dance!!"

Btw the best I can find for your Packers prediction didn't occur in the middle of the season, but rather on January 12th.

Also, I don't think you want me to bring up all your Brett Favre predictions for this past season. After a few weeks into the season maybe you figured out that he wasn't going to do anything you thought. My Brett Favre prediciton would have been correct if he had not gotten injured, he would have easily led the NFL in intercetpions again.