I was in Fort Lauderdale last week and was looking for a charter that would hopefully be better than the one I went out on two other previous times. I am talking about a headboat not the smaller charter boats. I decided to give Fishing Headquarters a try. Well, they did a great job of trying to get us on fish. And even though the morning trip was a dead calm sea we caught some good fish. We did not have a lot because some folks lost their fish before getting them to the boat. They also run a pool for the biggest edible fish. I was fortunate enough to win that with a 30" king mackeral. I won enough to pay for the morning trip and then again for the afternoon trip. Unfortunately, I blanked on that one. But I will definitely go out with them again. A four hour trip is $35. They will fillet your catch for tips and ice is available for free so you can ice down your catch. Just be sure to bring a cooler. They also have all day trips for $100 where they use different methods and Wednesdays are all day dolphin trips. The all day are eight hours. You can see all about them if you Google their name.