Maybe some employees or friends can chime in on this one.......

If I want to view information from surveys on fish besides fishing forecasts made available on KDFWR's website (populations in a given area, transplants, etc), who can I talk to or where can I find this info? I would like to put some stories and pondering to rest. I have searched the KDFWR website for possibly a PDF file with this information.

If the info is not available, it should be. Sportsmen should be able to view it and it (surveying) shouldn't be kept low-key (i.e. the Rick Hise report of fish being taken from Dale not too long ago). I know that Rick's report was one example and I have the utmost repect for Rick and his reports on the Hollow. I'm sure that Rick is wondering the same thing -- where were these fish taken to and were they returned?

Myself, an avid fisherman that pays for a license year after year just like most everyone else on this board, would like to know where these fish are being taken to and why. I know that they take them for brood, population enhancement and such. I would just like to know where exactly they are going.

Mods, please don't delete this thread. If you need my contact info, I will be more than willing to provide it....