Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HURRICANEBOB Guest

Memorial Day Fishing

Would you rather go fishing or Memorial Day, or have a dentist do a root canal?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Memorial Day Fishing

Thats easy, FISHING. Any chance to go is a good chance. We have a tourney next Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Believe it or not my best fish of the year came ON Memorial Day last year....Of course it was early and all the partiers had yet to reach the lake, but none the less it was Memorial Day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkmsports41 View Post
    Thats easy, FISHING. Any chance to go is a good chance. We have a tourney next Sat.
    As much as i hate to to fish on weekends like this i must as well tourny saturday as well :/

Post Thanks / Like

This is one of the best Day's of the year. Stake out my area early and then watch everyone with a Bass boat KVD wanabees run from Burnside to the Dam making one cast every hour. Then mid day you break out the plastic beads and throw them to the Mermaids Later in the day you find the mud line from all the boat traffic and fish the edge for Smallmouth, Stripers' Walleye, Catfish etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I like memorial day. You get up early and fish while the ski boat crowd sleeps off the night before. Then you come in and eat breakfast and take teh family out to tube for a while and do some swimming. Then go out in the evening and fish some now that the partiers are all back on dry land or in their houseboats doing whatever it is they do. The only downside i see is the idiots who wont shut up and go to sleep at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Im in total agreement with you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    Would you rather go fishing or Memorial Day, or have a dentist do a root canal?
    I'm thinking it might be better to have a root canal done - on one of the other schmucks that's gonna be out there crowding up the fisihin holes, leaving their trash around, ignoring limits, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    on one of the other schmucks that's gonna be out there crowding up the fisihin holes, leaving their trash around, ignoring limits, etc...

thats every week/end

Post Thanks / Like

I am NEVER fishing on a crazy holiday weekend again......nearly DIED the last time.

FOOLS EVERYWHERE........

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I was suppose to go fishing with some friends and I had a real bad tooth ace and of course I was suppose to be at the dentist office the same day as the fishing trip so I just took a pair of pliers and pulled it out myself and went fishing the next day with my tooth in my pocket.
    I say man up grab the pliers and pull it out , The heck with the root cannel. I promis it will never bother you again..

Post Thanks / Like

It is amateur hour 2011on the water. Just like the amateur drunk drivers come out on New Years Eve, Memorial Day Weekend is when the boat is hauled to the lake or taken out if the slip at the marina for the FIRST time of the year with several 12 ounce cans of courage, stupidity, and I think I can operate this boat(now which one of the is the brake). Is this a 4 speed or automatic. But if I put this plug in this hole at the rear of the boat then there is no place for wave water and rain water to escape, I think I will leave it out