Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

"Creekin" with the Grandson on the Elkhorn

Grandchildren are priceless. Watching him throwing stones on the creek brings me back to my "carefree" childhood. Re-living my life though my family...ant life GREAT!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0506.JPG 
Views:	414 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	2051  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Creekin" with the Grandson on the Elkhorn

Nice Boone1 Can't wait until my graqndson gets a little older so we can do those same things.

Post Thanks / Like

Boone you are right on grand kids are the greatest; my wife and I are taking our five year old grand son a nine year old grandson (brothers) and a 14 year old granddaughter to Disney Land next month. We took the granddaughter, our daughter her husband my son and his wife to Disney when the granddaughter was five we took them all back when my oldest grandson turned five and now everyone minus the x son in law will be taking the youngest grandson. I can’t wait. Oh by the way it cost just under 1 million dollars to do this but it is worth every penny.

Post Thanks / Like

Roadrunner, yes, they are Priceless...!!!! Got to capture the monents, as they pass by way to fast!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Nice Boone1 Can't wait until my grandson gets a little older so we can do those same things.
    Tim, you should consider and article on this theme.....grandson and I are avialiable....Hee...He..

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Way to go Gramps!!! We should all pay attention to the more important things.

Tim

bassmaster

Post Thanks / Like

its funny...i can remember almost every detail of every fishing trip i ever went on with my grandpa (over 40 yrs ago now) but i cant remember that trash day is monday of EVERY week ! the smallest , most seemingly insignificant things will stick with em , good stuff gary

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure he will remember all the trips with grandpa to,as I do with mine.I can't wait for my little riverrat to be able to go out with me, Tim, and his grandson, going to be good times...By the way Tim your driving LOL. Great pic Boone. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    I'm sure he will remember all the trips with grandpa to,as I do with mine.I can't wait for my little riverrat to be able to go out with me, Tim, and his grandson, going to be good times...By the way Tim your driving LOL. Great pic Boone. Chuck

Thanks for the kind words. Here's hoping you and Tim get to spend many hours on the water with your grandchildren, yes they are precious.

Now, to get serious, you and Tim need to work together on putting together a "life saving kit" for the grandchildren, maybe a take off on the "whoopee diaper", kind of like, pull the zipper and thing inflates, brings the child safely to the surface and everyone shouts WHOOPIE! Well, was just a thought?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Here's hoping you and Tim get to spend many hours on the water with your grandchildren, yes they are precious.

Now, to get serious, you and Tim need to work together on putting together a "life saving kit" for the grandchildren, maybe a take off on the "whoopee diaper", kind of like, pull the zipper and thing inflates, brings the child safely to the surface and everyone shouts WHOOPIE! Well, was just a thought?
    You might have something there Boone LOL.