Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals

Post Thanks / Like

NBA Finals

I sure would like to watch the whole game live but can't stay up that late. I understand the later start is because of the west coast time thing but man even on Sunday its gonna start late???
    I guess I'll watch the condensed version on sports center. I hope Dallas can pull this out and win the finals.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NBA Finals

Go Mavericks, beat the Miami Yankees, I mean Heat....

Post Thanks / Like

Dirk N. is one helluva player. Have you seen a more pretty jump shot and release? He has the best touch on his shot of any big man I have watched and rivals any NBA player for that matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Dirk N. is one helluva player. Have you seen a more pretty jump shot and release? He has the best touch on his shot of any big man I have watched and rivals any NBA player for that matter.
    Yep and he flat out hates to loose to. I love it when somebody has that kinda heart and grit. He gets in his teammates faces bigtime, I love the guy. He is what sports are suppose to be about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I agree that his jumper is pretty, but its more Reggie Miller pretty....because it goes in. It is a herky, jerky motion.....elbow always in.......great and beautiful follow through though.

Post Thanks / Like

and he's white like me....I have a hard time not pulling for one of the 5 white guys in the league

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    and he's white like me....I have a hard time not pulling for one of the 5 white guys in the league
    Lol I hear ya man! You gotta pull for a guy like him and being a light skinned player just adds to it.
    Man I hope the Mavs pull this one out and wins the whole thing.

Post Thanks / Like

IM rootin for anybody but the Heat....they made it through the eastern conference but lets hope they dont win it

Post Thanks / Like

Root all you want for the Mavs but they have NO SHOT at beating the Heat especially after D Wade showed the killer instinct that he did last night. The best closer in this series on either team and the NBA title experience to back it up. Lebron may be the most talented player in the league but make no mistake this is D Wade's team

Post Thanks / Like

Elwood, are you kidding me? now you are picking the Heat to win? Let us take a look back in time at Elwood's comments regarding the Heat throughout the NBA season. Disclaimer, it is pretty ugly Elwood, all those reasons you gave for the Heat not winning a title.

http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showth...miami+heat+win

[COLOR=#22229c]http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showth...miami+heat+win[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#22229c][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Elwood, are you kidding me? now you are picking the Heat to win? Let us take a look back in time at Elwood's comments regarding the Heat throughout the NBA season. Disclaimer, it is pretty ugly Elwood, all those reasons you gave for the Heat not winning a title.

http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showth...miami+heat+win

[COLOR=#22229c]http://www.fishin.com/forums2/showth...miami+heat+win[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#22229c][/COLOR]

No doubt I said the Heat would not win the title the way they were playing during the regular season. Their record against the better teams and inability to close out games were not the makings of a championship team. Whatever switch they turned on during the playoffs, NOBODY, saw coming. I have no problem speaking my mind and at times if blows up in your face like the Heat and UCONN but when I said the Packers were going to win the Super Bowl before the first playoff game was played it shows I know a little bit. Trust me I don't want the Heat to win but there is nothing stopping them the way they are playing

Post Thanks / Like

My God have you seen that Tatoo of Abraham Lincoln and all that other stuff on Stevenson's neck? I'm sorry but that is just unfreaking real nasty. Bunch a **** gangbangers.