Search Fishin.com

Thread: Lebron James

Post Thanks / Like

Lebron James

I had always likes Lebron. Cleveland kid playing High School ball then playing for the hometown Cavs. Turning them around from a league doormat to an annual playoff team, even going to the finals one year. Then something changed in him. He decides to leave the Cavs ( where he was idolized and pretty much owned the state) and go to Miami. He does not tell the Cavs of his decision and let's them find out live on ESPN at the Lebron Presidential Speech. Then it ends last night with him saying "the greater power above felt it was not his time" and basically saying to hell with all the fans I am a Gabillionaire so go back to the daily grind and complain about me while I am sitting on the beach counting my money. James, to me, has carried himself well being the savior of a team right out of high school and doing it pretty well. But he lost some of my respect thinking he was bigger than the game in the way he announced where he was playing then lost ALL of my respect after telling the fans, that buy the products he endorses, to go to work and shut up while he counts his money. As much as I respect the way D Wade plays and carries himself, I hope he never wins another ring as long as "King????" James is on his team

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lebron James

Pretty much agree woody. I liked when lebron was new in the league and played hard until the last tick of the clock. He has changed to a great player that seems to feel he deserves a title. I think you have to go and earn your title. He has many years left in the NBA and I suspect he will get a few titles but still has to learn how to play well with others.
    If the heat acquire a real fast smart point guard like Paul then I think the titles might come to the Heat. Not a big Bibby fan.

Post Thanks / Like

Elwood he's actually from Akron believe it or not, just sayin. I do agree with everyting else you said though. I enjoyed that win of the title by Dallas very very very very much. I hate it win teams try and buy championships.

Lebron is a tool now.

Post Thanks / Like

Did either of you see the post game conference when he answered the question about if it bothered him that some people were happy that he lost? Sounded like a rich spoiled kid who did not like losing so he was taking his basketball and going home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Did either of you see the post game conference when he answered the question about if it bothered him that some people were happy that he lost? Sounded like a rich spoiled kid who did not like losing so he was taking his basketball and going home
    Yea Woody saw a small piece of that, lol. He is getting exactly what he deserves. Look..........I've said before I didn't care he left Cleveland, that's is right to do so, but it was HOW he did it and all the drama. Then that 19 hour BS lovefest on ESPN for him Wade and Bosh litterally made me throw up.

I loved watching them get their asses handed to them on a plate, that was priceless. I bet Wade and Bron Bron ain't making fun of Dirk anymore, he showed up in that fourth quarter and made them shut their mouths.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah watched that over and over this morning. Wow he sure is confused to come out and make comments like that. He was the one that talked about 7 championships being a reality with him and the other two being together at the big show. Boasting like that only gets folks riled up. Especially Cav fans and any teams fans they play against.

He made the boastful comments not anyone else and now that opportunity #1 has slipped through his fingers he is embarrassed and hurt. Maybe someone should tell him the truth....he is a pro athlete nothing more. He should be responsible for his actions and take it like a man.

I want to hear from Pat Riley. Is he gonna fire the coach? Trade a few players? I just don't see the same team coming back next year. Afterall someone has to fall the "King" is upset. Hahaha
    Last edited by DJD; 06-13-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha Ha..........Yea King James demands a change, Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulease.

Post Thanks / Like

They need a POINT GUARD.

Post Thanks / Like

As good as Lebron was in High School. He still fell short of Jerry Lucas's exploits in High School. and so far the Pro's.
    Jerry went to the Ohio High school State Finals 3 Years in a row and NCAA Finals also 3 years in a row. He's was also the 1st to hit the Baqsketball Grand Slam of High Shool Championship, NCAA Championship, Olympic Gold Medal and and NBA Championship. The only two others that have repeated the Grand slam are Quinn Buckner and Magic Johnson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lucas

Post Thanks / Like

DeShawn Stevenson's new t-shirt. LOL

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/13/lebron...-tshirt-photo/