Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

All Star Rods and other gear

For sale:

These All Stars are from before the company sold out to Zebco and are quality rods that last a long time given decent care. I have not used some of them for over 4 years and they have always been kept inside in a controlled climate. Little to any marks on the rods or handles and no boat rash. Real buys at this price for top quality gear. Selling due to medical issues limiting my ability to fish on my feet for any given period of time.

2 - All Star Titanium Spinning Rods – AST783MS, 6’ 6”, 6-12LB test, 1/8 to 3/8 oz, Fast –Light Taper. Excellent condition, no boat rash used maybe 15-20 times at most. Great for a drop shot rig, worming, Senkos & Flukes, small cranks, topwaters, etc. Great rods, very sensitive. Always used them out of a boat, never dragged through brush or laid in the dirt/sand. New rod cost $200.00, sell for $75.00 each.

1 - All Star Titanium Casting Rod – AST787C, 6’ 6”, 12-25 LB test, 3/8 to 1 oz, Extra Fast – Heavy Taper. Excellent condition, no boat rash. This is a great jig n pig or worm rod! Heavy enough to work in the thick stuff yet still has that great feel and sensitivity needed to detect the subtle bites or movements. I have always used them out of a boat, never dragged through brush or laid in the dirt/sand. New rod cost $200.00, sell for $75.00.

1- All Star Titanium Carolina Rig rod, 7ft medium heavy with a medium action. Makes for an excellent Crig rod and can double as a cranking rod too. 75.00 Can get the rod number if interested.

1 - Berkley Series One, SOC 6’6”, Med Heavy Casting, 3/8 to 1.5 oz weight, 10-25 lb test. The rod has Stainless Eyes and can be used for both mono or braided super lines without damaging the eyelet. I used it for Carolina rigging with weights under 1oz and braided line. This way I could get away with a very small line diameter and lighter weight. The sensitivity with braided line on a CR is amazing and there is no stretch, even when setting the hook with a lot of line out and down the bottom in 18ft of water. Excellent, like new condition. I bought rod new about 2-3 years ago. New sells for approx $90.00, sell for $25.00

I have tackle and several other rods that I will be posting including a cranking rod, a few more All Stars and Daiwa reels. Let me know what your interested in I probably have some.

Pictures of Rods & Reels upon request!

Leave message here or call 513-560-4678 and leave message.

Barry Guest

Re: All Star Rods and other gear

PM sent!

Post Thanks / Like

Can you send me a picture of the all-star spinning rods and the carolina rod. My e-mail is tex2000pcc@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

pics sent

Post Thanks / Like

The Carolina Rig and the spinning rods are sold.