Search Fishin.com

Thread: Coming home

onemorecast56 Guest

Coming home

Well my little vacation is over,,had fun now time to get back to work..moving to Mt Washington to work and live. So look out my ugliness will be seen around once again,,and you all thought you was safe...LOL no way,,missed you all..move over Chuck,,I want my spot back on the river...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coming home

Welcome Home Man I hope it all goes well for you. I never did get a chance to fish with you before you left and I was realy bumed out ! Hope we can get together and go this year.
    Darrell

Post Thanks / Like

Big yawn here.

Yep, vacation is over so time for you to get back to repairing boats in the Metro area. How much to help me change out my broken livewell pump?

onemorecast56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    Big yawn here.

Yep, vacation is over so time for you to get back to repairing boats in the Metro area. How much to help me change out my broken livewell pump?
    Lets see,,,this little adventure ran me about 30k so what do you say about $31.000.00 plus parts,,,got to make a profit....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Glade to have you back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    Well my little vacation is over,,had fun now time to get back to work..moving to Mt Washington to work and live. So look out my ugliness will be seen around once again,,and you all thought you was safe...LOL no way,,missed you all..move over Chuck,,I want my spot back on the river...
    Hope you got your fishing fix elsewhere, I live in Fern Creek and there is NO WHERE to fish out here besides Floyd's Fork, and that's very hit or miss.

Post Thanks / Like

Come On...plenty a fish for both of us...Long as I get the big ones LOL...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Doug. I saw there was chemical spill in the Ohio and thought hmmmm wonder what's Doug doin.

onemorecast56 Guest

Well I`m really going to miss this place,,I`m 50 ft away from my lake,lake is full of Bass up to 5 lbs,,nobody fishes for them here, I`ve got 2 of the best musky lakes in this part of the country within 5 miles,,missed many many big fish,,and i`ll get me one befroe i leave. You all have been cooking,,I`ve been cold,.like right now it`s 48,windy and rainy,,had only 1 day in the 80`s . People kinda keep to themselfs tryed and tryed to make friends,,did think I had made 1,,took a musky fisherman from the lake here last weekend to Lyman,,and kicked his ass 9-0..well he hasn`t talked to me since...But I`m going to miss it,,desided to take the little boat I bought for my lake,and I`m going to take the motor,trolling motor ect,,and bring them home and give away that nice Lund hull,,wish I could get it home...but it`ll be nice to get back to my friends and the river,,so look out if you see that Strato coming Chuck,,