Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My day got exciting

Finishing up some work and heard a lot of outside noise so got up and looked out. State Police cars where in the parking lot of the apartments I live in and they came out leading this guy:

http://www.bullittdetention.com/bullitt_inmatelist.html

A registered sex offender had been staying with my neighbor for a week. Here is his sex offender registry info
    http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR?id=2605

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My day got exciting

Convicted of Rape of a 13 year old girl. Elnutsmalljaws judge, jury and executioner says CASTRATION WITH A RUSTY KNIFE for this offense. Boys and Girls, any man convicted of Rape should be Castrated and if he is convicted of Raping a minor, Castrated and a couple of hours in a sealed room with the girls Father. Flat out disgusting to think that a 13 year old girl was raped by this jerkwad. If that was my daughter, he would find himself on the wrong end of a .45 Caliber.

Post Thanks / Like

My first emotion was sadness... I hate to think of what that child went through.
    My second emotion was anger and I would not want to kill a man like that. I would rather punish him my way....thats all I can say about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Convicted of Rape of a 13 year old girl. Elnutsmalljaws judge, jury and executioner says CASTRATION WITH A RUSTY KNIFE for this offense. Boys and Girls, any man convicted of Rape should be Castrated and if he is convicted of Raping a minor, Castrated and a couple of hours in a sealed room with the girls Father. Flat out disgusting to think that a 13 year old girl was raped by this jerkwad. If that was my daughter, he would find himself on the wrong end of a .45 Caliber.
    I will go a little further.

Sentencing Guidelines According to GEO:

* Rape - Execution
    * Murder - Execution
    * Kidnapping - Execution
    * Armed Robbery/Deadly Weapon - Execution
    * Car Theft - 3 strikes - Execution
    * Habitual Criminal - 5 crimes - Execution
    * Drug Offenses - Dealing to Minors - Execution
    * Drug Offenses - Dealing to Others - Execution

* Drunk Driving - 10 years HARD LABOR
    * Impeded Driving - 10 years HARD LABOR
    * Drug Offenses - 10 years HARD LABOR
    * Petty Crime - 10 years HARD LABOR

* Being a THUG, as defined by GEO - 20 years HARD LABOR.

****, I guess that about covers it.

Geo for 5th circuit judge........I LIKE that ring.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

* Rape - Execution
    * Murder - Execution
    * Kidnapping - Execution

Later,

Geo
    the death sentencing, won't stop crime. it will stop the one person, from ever doing it again. but the drug dealers, a raper, a murderer aren't afraid of death. but the other sentence, you spoke of " HARD LABOR " now that is something that crooks " FEAR " if it was that anyone that did a crime, that got them time in prison. would have to work 10 hours a day 6 days a week. off only on sunday to rest. and no work, no food. I think when anyone that was in prison, and had to work. when they got out, they would stay out. the fear of work, is why they steal, rob, kill, and sell drugs. trying to make a living, without working.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

* Rape - Execution
    * Murder - Execution
    * Kidnapping - Execution

Later,

Geo
    The great state of KY just made it almost impossible for a cop to arrest someone. Due to budget cut backs.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, if all the prison populations had to actually do hard labor as punishment, the crimes commintted today would be very low... But hey these crooks know they can do as they please, if they get caught, they go to prison, get 3 squares a day, free tv, free exercising programs and sleep as often as they like and relax at the tax payer's expense.

Bring back corporal punishment, like flogging and lash's to the backside with a bull whip.

Caught stealing, lose a hand, caught 2 times..lose the other hand..caught a thrird time..death...

Rape..get your balls cut off and planted in their mouths.if it's a woman.. that rapes...Red hot poker to the lower area...

Murder...if convicted..taken out back and put a bullet in their head

if caught in the act...bullett to the head on the spot..no questions asked....

My laws should be enacted....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    The great state of KY just made it almost impossible for a cop to arrest someone. Due to budget cut backs.
    Wow what has happened? Are they really trying to cutback on arrests?

HURRICANEBOB Guest

To me hard labor ought be 18 hour days, 7 days a week. If I can do it for the government as an employee, they can do it as a prisoner and be no less abused.

I think an inmate jail cell should hold 20 convicted felones. 5 Murderers, 5 Rapists, 5 Child Molestors, 5 addicted drug user felons, and 5 convicted former lawyers. The inmate population would then be controlled by attrition, rather than the budget. And, while in the cell, they can provide their own entertainment.

For all misdemeanors, increase the fines 5 times over. $50 is now $250. $100 is now $500. Use the extra fine money to buy more cops to increase security for the law abidding population.

Let everybody carry a gun, over 21 years of age, open or concealed. Punish those who use the guns wrongfully, and provide monetary rewards to anyone that uses the weapon correctly and legally to stop a crime. Make us all vigalante's, so we can go back to protecting ourselves, our loved ones, and our friends.

If we all could carry guns, would terrorists still want to come here and play?

I don't want to be elected to any public office, I just want to feel safer at home and when out and about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Wow what has happened? Are they really trying to cutback on arrests?

Zx may be talking about this. http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlin...124086579.html

Post Thanks / Like

Ryan I feel for you. You and your brethern work your asses off and deal with the SCUM of society and the laws protect these SOB's. I agree with Woody and George, rape and murder and if you are convicted they should be executed. Any man that could hurt a 13 year old girl or boy in that way, I would have no issue in caving his skull in with a hammer. If you hurt kids you must die!

Keep fighting the good fight Ryan, good people have your back!

I HATE CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Yep. Just had my legal updates class for 2011. Basicly if it is not a felony you aren't going to jail. All in the name of money.