Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

With Marie Antoinette it was “Let them eat cake.”

Quoting;

"My, oh, my. And here I was yesterday agonizing over whether I should get a special occasion bottle of wine that sold for $18 because I always buy wines on sale (like three for $10 at Sprouts). Rep. Paul Ryan ? you know, the one who wants to slash the budget and redo Medicare in a way that in its totality will negatively impact seniors and poor people ? was spotted drinking a $350 bottle of wine.

With Marie Antoinette it was ?Let them eat cake.? Apparently with Paul Ryan it?s ?Let them drink Gallo.?
    The Atlantic?s Joshua Green: "

http://themoderatevoice.com/115798/p...f-wine-moment/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: With Marie Antoinette it was “Let them eat cake.”

Quote Originally Posted by FlyLie View Post
    Quoting;

"My, oh, my. And here I was yesterday agonizing over whether I should get a special occasion bottle of wine that sold for $18 because I always buy wines on sale (like three for $10 at Sprouts). Rep. Paul Ryan ? you know, the one who wants to slash the budget and redo Medicare in a way that in its totality will negatively impact seniors and poor people ? was spotted drinking a $350 bottle of wine.

With Marie Antoinette it was ?Let them eat cake.? Apparently with Paul Ryan it?s ?Let them drink Gallo.?
    The Atlantic?s Joshua Green: "

http://themoderatevoice.com/115798/p...f-wine-moment/
    WHO gives a RIP......I don't.

Him having a 350 dollar bottle of wine has NOTHING to do with it. Unless you're implying he's so rich that he needs to give HIS MONEY TO YOU. Which I think you are.

Tell you what........work harder...........MAKE IT YOURSELF.

I ate at Ruth Christs a few nights ago.........Maybe I should SEND YOU the 150 bucks I spent there and take my wife to burger king.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    WHO gives a RIP......I don't.

Him having a 350 dollar bottle of wine has NOTHING to do with it. Unless you're implying he's so rich that he needs to give HIS MONEY TO YOU. Which I think you are.

Tell you what........work harder...........MAKE IT YOURSELF.

I ate at Ruth Christs a few nights ago.........Maybe I should SEND YOU the 150 bucks I spent there and take my wife to burger king.

I think you missed the point, but not suprised. Can't believe all of the Right Wingers would agree..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FlyLie View Post

I think you missed the point, but not suprised. Can't believe all of the Right Wingers would agree..
    OK......enlighten me.......what's your point??

Post Thanks / Like

Here's someone on the left that agrees. So he's got money, and enjoys expensive wine, so what? His father was a lawyer, and he has a B.A. in economics; stands to reason he'd have a few bucks. I disagree with his politics, but I don't see where his taste in wine has anything to do with it. And I think that that web site calling itself "moderate" is about as ridiculous as Fox News calling itself "fair and balanced."

Oh and by the way, Marie Antoinette never really said, "Let them eat cake." That quote was made up long after she died.

Post Thanks / Like

Vin ordinare, Gallo red makes my pasta taste much better than ripple.Idont like cianti, may as well drink vinergette.If asked what wine goes with what, I'm completly lost.A couple years back, after communion, asked our priest what the wine was, it tasted pretty good.Good ole Morgan Davis, so I bought a bottle, drank a glass and suddenly it didn't taste as good, guess thats where that too much of a good thing came into being.

Post Thanks / Like

Also the setting has a lot to with it

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: With Marie Antoinette it was “Let them eat cake.”

my daughter switched to the lutheren branch, since the minister said everyone welcome, they used wine, the sister in law a methodist, the minister again said all welcome, it was grape juice. Looking for one of those sects that belief in pot and jack.

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares what he drinks as long as he does the job that he is paid to do?

Post Thanks / Like

What are these LIBTARDS thinking:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/paul...wine-purchase/

To confront someone WHILE they are having dinner. COME ON. The fact that someone making minimum wage cannot even afford a bottle of this fine wine should be a GREAT Motivator to NOT be stuck at minimum wage..........

Sick and TIRED of this garbage from the Left.......I'm surprised that Ryan didn't bitch slap her back to her Theoretical Economics class at Rutgers.

I guess she wasn't good enough as an economist to get a REAL JOB so she teaches a new generation of snot heads how to be PISSED at those who become successful.

Later,

Geo