Search Fishin.com

Thread: nolin help

Post Thanks / Like

nolin help

hows the bass fishing going at nolin right now. thinking of heading down there this weekend. if its not too busy. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: nolin help

From now thru mid september best fishing for bass will be at dawn,dusk,and at night. Not saying you cant catch bass during the day but i have better luck during the other times. Now that the lake will be heating up into the upper 80's fishing will get tougher during the day. If you are lucky enough to find the jumps from just after daylight or right before dark they can be a blast. I caught 20 white bass and 10 l/m in a hour last weekend on a topwater popper. Good luck,jc

Post Thanks / Like

thanks. ill get to fish all day so i might try to work the ledges and drops some if they are there. ill give you a report when i get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely work the jumps in the am and pm...you will catch a lot of shorts, but there are generally some really nice fish working along with them (lms, spots, and occasional white). As for during the day...I recommend the Moutardier Marina...a/c and the bratwursts are great!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Love the lake and everything that has been posted i will agree with 100%....

Also the Pepperoni pizza they make at the Marina is awesome when your wanting someting to hit a hunger spot and just don't have a clue as to what you want.