Search Fishin.com

Thread: Hood tears ACL

Post Thanks / Like

Hood tears ACL

Hate to hear this, I was looking forward to seein him play! UNC's Mcdonald the same thing!I was hoping both teams would be full strength when they met.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hood tears ACL

I like Hood but I wouldn't worry about to much, he was gonna see less playing time this year than he saw last year. I still can't figure out why he went to UK. With that talent pool Calipari pulls in every year John Hood was gonna be a roll player used to rest people when Ky was cruising, He would have done alot better and played alot more somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hood tears ACL

Whose John Hood?

I will say UK flat out went above and beyond on the schedule for the first 13 games of the year. We play Kansas in New York, 2 games in Conn. during a tournament and the only true road game is against Indiana in Bloomington (if you can actually consider Indiana a College Basketball team, just could not resist that one to get a few zingers in EARLY), the rest are all at Rupp Arena and a home away from home game against Arkansas Little Rock in Lousiville (Why does not Louisville play any Home games in Rupp). With a schedule like this, The Big Blue should be ready for the cupcakes on the road in the SEC. Come on Johnny C, schedule a couple of true ROAD GAMES early, considering the level of competition that the Hoosiers will send to the court (just could not resist), no true ROAD GAMES in the first 13 is not very smart
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 07-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.