Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atta buoy gnewt

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Atta buoy gnewt

Fighting for american jobs, thats what newt does. So why is his 2012 T shirt, made somewhere other than USA?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Atta buoy gnewt

Wow that sure seems like someone trying to pick a fight. Him showing this means what? He is like the rest of us? He made a mistake? Someone in his campaign made a mistake? It doesn't mean squat? Wonder what kind of car he drives? What kind of fuel he puts in his car? Where his TV was made? His shoes? Get my point? The story is a little different than your bomb tossing post.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...de-in-the-usa/

How about we just put every politician in that T-shirt and see if anyone deserves an atta boy??

Post Thanks / Like

Don...Gorski is towell waving liberal Dem who hates all Pubs it is quite obvious. And before one of you say that I am straight Republican....tisk tisk, I will vote Beshear in the upcoming Governers race and I don't vote just straight ticket, juss sayin....

Post Thanks / Like

wrong! when I voted in Indiana, I voted Lugar, I dont think he was a democrat.Also voted for Perot,and if hilary would have gotten the call her too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    wrong! when I voted in Indiana, I voted Lugar, I dont think he was a democrat.Also voted for Perot,and if hilary would have gotten the call her too.
    OK......you're not a bleeding heart liberal..........just a liberal.

I also voted for Perot and Lugar.....and I've even voted for Hillary.....IN the primaries.

I really didn't think Obama would beat Hillary in the primaries. I thought we'd have anyone but Obama........HE was UNKNOWN.

But he's a pretty good orator and a great LIAR, and even better at making people feel like he's going to change the world. All he has done is honk folks off. PUBS hate him, the ULTRA Liberals HATE him.........even main stream dems probably hate him.

I'd probably respect him more if he'd just LEAD. Do what he said he'd do. Instead, we still have pretty much everything he said he'd get rid of.

Rendition, Guatinamo, Patriot Act, Torture...Unemployment......and then if he would have DELIVERED on his promises.

I'd actually be for something that really worked with regards to health care. I'd vote for something that said.......we have X expenditures in healthcare and we need to raise Y in revenues to pay for it. PRETTY EASY if you ask me. Instead, he created 2500 pages of garbage that no one could read, no one wants, and no one understands. OH, and none of the spending is defined and none of the taxes are outlined.

And folks wonder WHY we're not creating jobs.........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Atta buoy gnewt

Aw comon I deserved at some CAPS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    OK......you're not a bleeding heart liberal..........just a liberal.

I also voted for Perot and Lugar.....and I've even voted for Hillary.....IN the primaries.

I really didn't think Obama would beat Hillary in the primaries. I thought we'd have anyone but Obama........HE was UNKNOWN.

But he's a pretty good orator and a great LIAR, and even better at making people feel like he's going to change the world. All he has done is honk folks off. PUBS hate him, the ULTRA Liberals HATE him.........even main stream dems probably hate him.

I'd probably respect him more if he'd just LEAD. Do what he said he'd do. Instead, we still have pretty much everything he said he'd get rid of.

Rendition, Guatinamo, Patriot Act, Torture...Unemployment......and then if he would have DELIVERED on his promises.

I'd actually be for something that really worked with regards to health care. I'd vote for something that said.......we have X expenditures in healthcare and we need to raise Y in revenues to pay for it. PRETTY EASY if you ask me. Instead, he created 2500 pages of garbage that no one could read, no one wants, and no one understands. OH, and none of the spending is defined and none of the taxes are outlined.

And folks wonder WHY we're not creating jobs.........

Later,

Geo
    --
    It would seem to me that a person with such extremist right wing leanings would be a registered republican.

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same thing. Hey Geo, how could you possibly have voted in a Democratic primary?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Hey Geo, how could you possibly have voted in a Democratic primary?
    ONLY did it to try to keep Obama from getting the nomination. I would MUCH rather have had Hillary than the Obamunist.........

Post Thanks / Like

OK now I get it. Had to look it up. Indiana's primaries are open, unlike here in Kentucky, where you have to be registered with that party to vote in the primary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    OK now I get it. Had to look it up. Indiana's primaries are open, unlike here in Kentucky, where you have to be registered with that party to vote in the primary.
    Yea, my crazy ultra right winger daughter talked me into it............pulling that handle for a democrat was **** tough though.......and a Clinton no doubt.

Post Thanks / Like

yes Indiana has an open primary system, good points and bad. I'd have loved to have voted as an independant.But Ky made you declare when you registered.