Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Benifit ''BASS TOURNAMENT'' RAMP 1 AUG 20TH 7.00 PM TO 3.00 AM EST

Hope to see all you and your freinds here at this benifit. I have a little more info on it...Her name is shannon davis,she is the wife of well known ''PEE WEE'' Davis. She has a uncurable cancer,it is in her lungs,her kidneys,throat and lynmphnoids..She does not know what we are doing for sure at this time,but the rest of her family does. They have no INSURANCE at all!!! She has been trying to get help and has not got none yet. She does not get on this computer so i will tell you that the dr said she will not !@#$%%^ you know what i mean!! She has 2 6 yr old twins,1 girl 10 yrs and 1 boy 12..They all know what is happening.
    All the help that you can and will give will be more appreciated from more people than just her thats for sure.
    Iam trying to get this going in the right direction and with the help of you all we can make this happen for a good cause.

One more time,,here is how we are going to do this.

FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE AVALIABLE AROUND THREEISH O CLOCK!!
    A LITTLE THANK YOU JESTER AFTER THE EATING.WE MAY HAVE A FEW THINGS TO AUCTION OFF BEFORE THE TOURN STARTS TO,,THAT A MAYBE..
    ENTRY FEE WILL BE SAME AS ALWAYS 30.00.
    TOURN STARTS AT 7.00 ENDS AT 3.AM..
    6 FISH LIMIT.
    THE FOOD WILL BE SOLD AS PLATES WITH DRINKS.IT WILL BE PRICED REASONABLE TO.100% OF THAT GOES TO SHANNON AND FAMILY.
    THE TOURN WILL PAY BACK A PERCENTAGE,THEY ARE SOME FISHERMEN NOW TALKING ABOUT HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO IT,.JUST COME ON AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. EXPECTING A VERY VERY BIG CROWD OF BASS FISHERMEN.WE ARE GOING TO TRY AND GIVE 2 SHIRTS AWAY TO THE WINNERS SAYING THEY ARE THE WINNERS OF THE SHANNON DAVIS FAMILY BENFIT BASS TOURNY.
    I TRYED TO SCEHDULE AROUND EVERYTHING BUT I COULD NOT GET AROUND THE GREEN RIVER BASS OPEN TOURNY THAT MORN,IT ISKINDA HARD TO GET AROUND TOURNAMENTS AT GREEN BECAUSE THERE IS 2 OR 3 EVERY WEEKEND GOING ON.IT HAD TO BE ON THE 20TH AND IAM SORRY,I JUST HOPE YOU FISH BOTH OF THEM IF YOU CAN!!

CYA THIS FRI AND NEXT SAT..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Benifit ''BASS TOURNAMENT'' RAMP 1 AUG 20TH 7.00 PM TO 3.00 AM EST

ttp

Post Thanks / Like

Yall make sure you try to make it to this one ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!!! Remember the reg friday nighter is cancelled,because of having the benifit sat night tournament..

Summersville recycling said they might donate 100.00 more to the purse.

More than likely instead of serving pork,,,they will probally have a fish fry.I dont know for sure yet,,what the food will be,i just know that there will be food there.

Hope to see you all there sat night...

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you all get there around 3.00 pm so you can eat!!! We will be having the famous ''legion'' fish that is served and sold at cow days..fries,and slaw..the slaw is from famous recipe!!!

The price on the food will be donations only,,there will be a can there for donations only.. Please try to come and fish and support this cause.. We would like to thank summersville recyling company for there help and support.. Tourn 7.00pm to 3.00am est.. Ramp 1