Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

North Oldham = World Series

I can't believe you boys aren't giving my hometown some props for the Little league World series.

La Grange Ky in Da House baby........They have a legit chance of winning it all to, these kids have got some heavy bats a swingin....... They have got great pitching to, it's very cool to see..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: North Oldham = World Series

This is good news indeed....I knew some little league team from Kentucky was in it, just couldn't remember who it was. Shame on me I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I can't believe you boys aren't giving my hometown some props for the Little league World series.

La Grange Ky in Da House baby........They have a legit chance of winning it all to, these kids have got some heavy bats a swingin....... They have got great pitching to, it's very cool to see..
    McLarty is the real deal and I love how he throws mainly fast balls. That HR he hit was a monster.

The down side to the championship game was the incredibly bad behavior of several Ohio players. I'm amazed the home plate umpire didn't at least issue a warning. Yeah, he missed some calls--a couple ridiculously badly--but you just don't act up against an umpire like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    McLarty is the real deal and I love how he throws mainly fast balls. That HR he hit was a monster.

The down side to the championship game was the incredibly bad behavior of several Ohio players. I'm amazed the home plate umpire didn't at least issue a warning. Yeah, he missed some calls--a couple ridiculously badly--but you just don't act up against an umpire like that.
    Yea the pitcher Pennigton was about to throw a good old fashioned temper tantrum. Hey but they are kids I suppose, so we have to cut them some slack. Your right though they were being very visual with their emotions.

Dude, that was a rocket he hit, and that kid has an arm to, serious potential as he grows up.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me started on Ohio...guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.Non driving bunch a....Sorry GO NORTH OLDHAM bring it on home boy's...

Post Thanks / Like

Yea the pitcher Pennigton was about to throw a good old fashioned temper tantrum. Hey but they are kids I suppose, so we have to cut them some slack. Your right though they were being very visual with their emotions.
    I don't blame the kids, I blame the coach. The first time it happened, he should've chewed them out and put an end to it. He had a mound trip when the bases got full, but he didn't say a word. Poor, poor coaching.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't blame the kids, I blame the coach. The first time it happened, he should've chewed them out and put an end to it. He had a mound trip when the bases got full, but he didn't say a word. Poor, poor coaching.
    I notice that to. They had the coaches miked up and he never said a word to him about is attitude or the way he was acting, I caught that......

Post Thanks / Like

I notice that to. They had the coaches miked up and he never said a word to him about is attitude or the way he was acting, I caught that......
    They're just emulating what they see in the pro's.............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    They're just emulating what they see in the pro's.............
    Thats a very good point actually.....

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the whole game and loved it....Glad to see a team from KY back in the LLWS....I enjoy watching the kids play because they care WAYYY more than they will as they get older....MHall I remembered you being from La Grange and actually thought about ya when I heard where the team was from...GO KY

HOLY CRAPOLA....Have we all found a sport that we agree to pull for the same team....This has to be some kind of a first

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post

HOLY CRAPOLA....Have we all found a sport that we agree to pull for the same team....This has to be some kind of a first
    This will not stand! I have decided to pull for Taiwan or Chinese Taipei just so everyone doesn't get too comfortable around here!

Post Thanks / Like

The only reason North Oldham made it to the World Series is MARK HALL MOVED AWAY!!!! I have to stir the pot a bit. But seriously, it would be good to see a small town school from Kentucky win the World Series. Already a great accomplishment to make it this far.