Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bus campaign tour

Quote Originally Posted by vetbass View Post
    the bus was not obamas decision--the secret service ordered the bus--there were actually two buses--one to protect obama and 1 made for the protection of the eventual republican nominee--i wonder if anything will be said when the republican nominee is riding around in the exact same bus fueled by taxpayer money
    I guess you missed the post where I mentioned BOTH buses. Heck yes I'll gripe about that to, especially if they are campaigning on my nickle while the country burns!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greenriverman1 View Post
    reagan--over a 100 days (somewhere around a 112 days)
    bush--over a 100 days
    obama--61 days
    If this is true, then so what, who cares...we all know Nobama ain't doing nothin' on the days that he shows up to work anyway....so who cares?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    If this is true, then so what, who cares...we all know Nobama ain't doing nothin' on the days that he shows up to work anyway....so who cares?
    Hey Chub. greenriverman was saying Obamar was doing it alot faster than the others and he's right. He's on the ''RIGHT'' side with us Bro....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I think we should Rob, after all we payed for it. We are also paying for it's fuel and the 50, YES I SAID 50, SUV's that are following it with all his Posse and secret service in it. I'll say it again 50 SUV'S..... Oh it's also carrying those ''Plants'' he puts in the audience to speak up and stroke him like he's the next Messiah, I just threw up a little.

Isn't he suppose to be saving us from the next great depression with his Hope and Change.............Yes we can America, instead of us paying for him to FLIPPIN CAMPAIGN?

The man absolutely disgusted me, the mere mental image of him in my brain or the sound of his voice makes me wanna have a big ole BM...
    The problem I have with it is the perception of it all. Here we are in a time of need and he and Congress are not hard at work to fix their wrongs. Nothing else matters to me....sure I can't stand him (makes me shake my head in disgust when I see him) but he has a job and he and the idiots in Congress are not doing their job.

It's a joke folks. Take away all the party crap and look at how we are being let down. I don't care if he or Congress has no vacations or needs one!! Get this dang thing fixed! Nothing else matters...fix the country or at least get to work.

Post Thanks / Like

the "perception" is wrong--obama doesnt have a ranch or a vacation home to go too--he has to rent a vacation home which will be no different than the bush "ranch whitehouse"--no president gets a true vacation like you or i might--i would be willing to bet the majority of their day still revolves around being president--obama is the president of the united states of america--he holds the greatest office in the free world--he should be in the public eye and he should care about his image!
    Well.....since the GREAT one isn't smart enough to have generated any wealth. You know you're not going to be successful being a community organizer, or a state senator......or a US senator........what the hell else has Nobama done in his 50 years??......that's RIGHT.......NOTHING.

So yea, I guess he doesn't have a ranch.......Maybe he can vacation in Indonesia at the Madrassa that he grew up in......YEA......that sounds like an excellent choice.

I love your answer though. JUST like most on the left.

I love the way NoBAMA spends MY MONEY......and I love the way that he's campaigning to get re elected right now. Don't kid yourself, HIS campaign, NO ONE else should be paying for this crap. He will spend a Billion dollars this time around, and if he gets re elected, he will continue DESTROYING what our ancestors developed.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

geo saying obama isnt successful is pretty sad--the man is a multi millonaire and president of the united states--even if you dont like him you cant deny him his success

DJD i applaude you for pointing the finger at both sides of the aisle--obama is not the only one on vacation--both dems and repubs should be working!

Post Thanks / Like

geo saying obama isnt successful is pretty sad--the man is a multi millonaire and president of the united states--even if you dont like him you cant deny him his success

DJD i applaude you for pointing the finger at both sides of the aisle--obama is not the only one on vacation--both dems and repubs should be working!
    He was a NO NAME Nobody before being elected State Senator...then he wrote a book about a man he didn't know.......then he wrote another book......Then we was elected US Senate....then somehow...he was elected President.

Then he started putting forth his agenda to DESTROY our country. So if you call that success........I guess he's successful.

Post Thanks / Like

well one thought , he will get to use the bus for his next four years too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    well one thought , he will get to use the bus for his next four years too.
    Well....we can only HOPE he doesn't get another four years in office....but with the amount of blacks, mexicans, chinese, muslims, government workers and union workers in this country now days it wouldn't surprise me if he did. And if he does, don't count on him driving that big black shiny 2011 bus...if he iss then he would be trying to save the tax payers some money....saving money is not Nobama's style.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    He was a NO NAME Nobody before being elected State Senator...then he wrote a book about a man he didn't know.......then he wrote another book......Then we was elected US Senate....then somehow...he was elected President.

Then he started putting forth his agenda to DESTROY our country. So if you call that success........I guess he's successful.
    im pretty sure everybody is a NO NAME before they acheive their measure of success

The only thing obama is gonna destroy is the tea party!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing obama is gonna destroy is the tea party!
    And....the United States!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=vetbass;463426]geo saying obama isnt successful is pretty sad--the man is a multi millonaire and president of the united states--even if you dont like him you cant deny him his success.

If John McCain had been elected president, he wouldn't have had to leave home to take an extended vacation. He owns SEVEN houses/condominiums. All he would have had to do is just go from house to house.

I cannot imagine the expense of owning that many properties. Jeeze! Insurance, homeowners fees, utilities, upkeep, and on and on and on.