Search Fishin.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bus campaign tour

Quote Originally Posted by vetbass View Post
    greenriverman your right the debt/economy/overall state of our country was created over multiple years and what these guys dont seem to understand is obama or anybody else cant fix it in a couple of years it will take time.
    Fixing it??? FIXING it in Four Years????? No one here mentioned that except for YOU! Anyone with common sense here knows how bad of shape our economy was in or was headed to when Nobama got elected...to "fix it" in the four years he's alloted really is asking a lot of any party....but it's NOT asking a lot to just keep our head above water, which Nobama has failed miserably at. The economy and our nations debt has sky rocketed out of control under Nobama's watch. Not sure why you like Nobama so much, I really don't understand. And if I did understand you'll never persuade me in a million years that he's the right man for the job. So you keep on drinking that falsley colored and falsley flavored Kool-Aid. Keep on Dreamin' about hope and change. Meanwhile I'll do what I can to cancel your vote and anyone else's who votes for Nobama.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    I suggest you discuss that with the secret service and let them know where they could have bought an American made shell as they were the ones who bought the buses (yes, two buses, one was for the republican candidate). Apparently they did not feel any American Co had what they needed.
    Nobama knew what the campaign trail required....he's already lived it once. All he had to do was let it be known that he wanted to show the american people that he knows the debt is out of control so he's going to stop spending right here and right now by using the same campaign trail bus(es) that he used in 2008.

Let's see...My company is losing money everyday, it's spending more than it's taking in. People who work for me have lost their jobs. Not very many people approve of me, not as many people like me anymore....Hmmmm, maybe I should go out and buy a new bus and pretend everything is ok. And Andrew, for the record...this same train of thought (in my opinion) applies to each and every idiot who's running or is about to run for POTUS. It just strikes a nerve a little harder when it comes to Nobama because he just so happens to be driving the bus so to speak.

Post Thanks / Like

greenriverman your right the debt/economy/overall state of our country was created over multiple years and what these guys dont seem to understand is obama or anybody else cant fix it in a couple of years it will take time

you must be crazy if you think i want to hold any type of political office--would cut into my fishin time way too much--wouldnt give up my fishin time for all the money in the world
    The problem is that none of the crap the Obamunists are trying are meant to fix anything.

* Trillions in more spending.
    * Obamacare, which will NOT address the single biggest issue FRAUD and ABUSE.
    * No TORT reform......Obama and most politicians are Lawyers, expect anything less.
    * Cash for Clunkers........have you tried to buy a used car lately. RIGHT.
    * Green Energy.......Only causes the costs for everything else to go up.
    * Drilling Bans? We're in an energy crisis......or do you even GIVE A CRAP.
    * 5000 sorties over Libya?? REALLY........Glad this is Obama's war.
    * Guantinamo?? I thought it was supposed to be gone by now?
    * Rendition.....glad we still have it.

Your love fest for the Obamunists is sickening..........I cannot wait until we throw his butt and all of his friends out of office.........Have a beer summit on your own dime......and organize the next ACORN, because that is the only thing he was EVER good at.........

Post Thanks / Like

Once again much of these policies were not designed to magically turn around the mess left behind--no one ever said that the stimulus would solve the whole economic mess it was designed to stop the bleeding and prevent the economy from dropping into depression which it did--I dont see the economy losing 700,000 jobs a month like it was the economy actually started growing albeit slowy--bailout for the automakers saved gm and chrysler in turn saving millions of jobs--gm paid back their ballout with interest and chrysler last i heard had repaid much of their ballout with interest--as far as employers not hiring because of what they might owe--wrong--employers are not hiring because they are uncertain about consumptionof their products due to the recession left behind--jobs are always the last thing to improve during any economic downturn--jobs will not return until the entire economy is moving again--recovery from such a huge mess will take several years well into obamas 2nd term

it took eight years for bush to wreck the economy and you guys expect obama to fix it in a couple of years--sorry it doesnt work that way

You don't fix it by making it worse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    You don't fix it by making it worse!
    Amen! What in the WORLD has Obama done to try and fix the economy!? If you call throwing more money out the window that we don't even have..fixing it...then yes he has!

I can't grasp how anyone can say that this president has bettered our nation since he has been in office??? Crazy...

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Yea...Fixed it....like that time when I was a youngster and my dad let me try my hand at one of his spinning reels, got one heck of a nest in it after about the 4th and 5th cast when he looked at it and said to me; "Boy you really FIXED IT good didn't you?!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Nobama knew what the campaign trail required....he's already lived it once. All he had to do was let it be known that he wanted to show the american people that he knows the debt is out of control so he's going to stop spending right here and right now by using the same campaign trail bus(es) that he used in 2008.

Let's see...My company is losing money everyday, it's spending more than it's taking in. People who work for me have lost their jobs. Not very many people approve of me, not as many people like me anymore....Hmmmm, maybe I should go out and buy a new bus and pretend everything is ok. And Andrew, for the record...this same train of thought (in my opinion) applies to each and every idiot who's running or is about to run for POTUS. It just strikes a nerve a little harder when it comes to Nobama because he just so happens to be driving the bus so to speak.

once again obama did not choose the bus--this particular bus was selected because it fit the specifications needed to outfit the bus for security reasons--not just any ole bus could handle the special armour used to protect the president and the office of the presidency--the bus actually saved money--it would have cost more to use air force one and marine one to move him around

just another example of misguided anger

kudos to the secret service for saving the taxpayers some money and doing what they needed to do to protect obama and the upcoming republican nominee

Post Thanks / Like

Once again much of these policies were not designed to magically turn around the mess left behind--no one ever said that the stimulus would solve the whole economic mess it was designed to stop the bleeding and prevent the economy from dropping into depression which it did--I dont see the economy losing 700,000 jobs a month like it was the economy actually started growing albeit slowy--bailout for the automakers saved gm and chrysler in turn saving millions of jobs--gm paid back their ballout with interest and chrysler last i heard had repaid much of their ballout with interest--as far as employers not hiring because of what they might owe--wrong--employers are not hiring because they are uncertain about consumptionof their products due to the recession left behind--jobs are always the last thing to improve during any economic downturn--jobs will not return until the entire economy is moving again--recovery from such a huge mess will take several years well into obamas 2nd term

it took eight years for bush to wreck the economy and you guys expect obama to fix it in a couple of years--sorry it doesnt work that way
    --
    It is pretty much a waste of time to argue with Rush Limbaugh or in this case ,folks of a similar mindset but I guess if it didn't entertain us we wouldn't be reading these posts... I'm not an Obama fan either but not for what he has done while in office, I personally believe he is a muslim and I don't believe that is good for our country... The only president I have liked is Clinton but I do believe Reagan was a patriot in that he actually believed allowing the rich to keep a larger part of their income would result in them investing it in out country, The only thing it caused was them growing deeper pockets... The present commander-in-chief is no different than a long line of those guys that seem to always take the easy way out in that passing the buck to the next guy is par for the course... Raising the debt ceiling seems to be the answer for the problems of most of the presidents in the last 50 or 60 years because anything else wouldn't be a wise re-election decision... I really did think George Bush junior was a complete idiot for the decision to go into Iraq,there are some military actions that are necessary but that one seemed to be an ego trip for him personally.