Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Touchdown.....cobb

Go Packers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Touchdown.....cobb

Touchdown x 2 = Pretty impressive start for Randall "Corn on the" Cobb (a little Chris "The Swami" Berman to start it off)
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 09-09-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice to see someone succeed who put the hard work in. For sure go Packers. I don't care for the Saints...very happy the Saints lost.

Post Thanks / Like

I've liked Cobb from the get go. Nice kid and deserves the chance and he's dang sure making good on it...

He has mad skills.......

Post Thanks / Like

Cobb admitted this morning that both of his TD's were on busted plays. On the run-back, he was instructed by coach not to take a kick out from where he caught it....but "God told me to do it anyway" this time. LOL Also, the other TD he ran the wrong route, but made a catch and got-r-done.

LOVE this kid...he's got all the makings of somebody that might actually make me watch pro sports enthusiastically again.

Post Thanks / Like

Cobb is awesome and Green Bay was fortunate that he dropped in the draft. He can be a weapong at multiple positions and a threat to score any time he touches the football.

Btw, what a way to start the season, it is nice to have Aaron Rodgers as QB of my fantasy team!

Post Thanks / Like

Who is the first person to play in the NFL that was born in the 1990's? I will give you a hint, he plays for the Packers, scored 2 touchdowns in his debut, one of these was a 108 yard kickoff return that tied the record for the longest kickoff return, he played his college football at Kentucky (who wish they paid their football players like other schools in an attempt to keep Cobb another year)...... Give up, Randall Corn on the Cobb

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the draft could've worked out any better for the Packers or Cobb....they got a very talented player lower than you would expect and Cobb got put in a VERY good situation playing with Aaron Rodgers and Green Bays wide open offense....I'm glad to see him making it in the big time