Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Jones vs Jackson UFC

Jon Bones Jones is the champ and is fighting Rampage Jackson, the former champ, Saturday night for the Light Heavyweight Belt. Rampage is training harder than ever before and has DEVASTATING strikes. Jones is the young lion and probably the most all around talented guy to come along in a LONG time. It is gonna be a great fight but I will take Bones in a knockout or submission in the 3rd. Bones has the kicks, elbows and spinning backfist plus spinning elbow. But it will be a war and don't see it going to a decision either way

If Jones does win, I would love to see him fight Anderson Silva at 205 lbs next. Talking about a great fight. That one would be AWESOME
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 09-20-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jones vs Jackson UFC

I'll take Bones in the first with a KO. This guy is amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

I say Rampage goes all Viking on him and it's over in the second due to strikes. Rampage hits like a hammer and he has been busting it to get back.

Post Thanks / Like

One thing is for sure, if the fights were won on the pre-fight trash talking, Rampage would be the undefeated undisputed all time greatest. I think he could get the Pope to throw a punch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    One thing is for sure, if the fights were won on the pre-fight trash talking, Rampage would be the undefeated undisputed all time greatest. I think he could get the Pope to throw a punch.
    He is good at it. I read an article about some of the UFC personalities once and was surprised to read that he was one of the better liked ones. They said he is nothing like what you think in real life. Suppose to be a very nice guy.

I hated when he knocked out Liddel and started his spiral down hill. Liddel is and will always be my favorite. Time has now passed him by, but in the day he was a bad hombre.
    When you can knock Randy C out you got a hammer...

Post Thanks / Like

Is this on pay-per-view or on some regular channel through basic cable? If it's through basic cable I wouldn't mind watching it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Is this on pay-per-view or on some regular channel through basic cable? If it's through basic cable I wouldn't mind watching it.
    PPV, UFC 135 on Saturday night and they are usually $45. I will be waiting for it on regular cable in a few months but would love to see it Saturday night

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    PPV, UFC 135 on Saturday night and they are usually $45. I will be waiting for it on regular cable in a few months but would love to see it Saturday night
    I agree with you...ain't no way I'm giving cable anymore above and beyond what I already do for their basic service. I don't watch it enough as it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    I agree with you...ain't no way I'm giving cable anymore above and beyond what I already do for their basic service. I don't watch it enough as it is.
    If Jones wins and they setup a match between Jones and Anderson Silva, I would pay for that. Put GSP on the card as well and it would be a mega show worth the cash

Post Thanks / Like

Jones beat the crap out of Rampage. Landed more strikes by a ratio of 3:1, 3 takedowns to none, passed guard twice and submitted Rampage in the 4th round by taking his back and choking him out
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 09-25-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jones.....wins...Chokeout..