Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

going to bluegrass today after work. might have a special guest fishing with me

going to bluegrass today 9/27/2011. I met a bass pro that has moved to evansville. he is part of the Toyota Tundra fishing team. so we are going to take my boat and see what happens. the conditions are not great but maybe i will learn something

Post Thanks / Like

Re: going to bluegrass today after work. might have a special guest fishing with me

Quote Originally Posted by psvec View Post
    going to bluegrass today 9/27/2011. I met a bass pro that has moved to evansville. he is part of the Toyota Tundra fishing team. so we are going to take my boat and see what happens. the conditions are not great but maybe i will learn something
    I was at the parking lot and saw your truck and boat trailer parked in the lot. I thought I saw you out on the water with someone. I didn't hang around and you obviously headed in the "H" to fish so I left to check out the other lakes.

Did you catch anything?

I'm taking my boat to get fixed Friday. So I'll be back on the water the next week if all goes well.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: going to bluegrass today after work. might have a special guest fishing with me

i caught 5, biggest about 3. Bobby caught 3. He left his wrapped truck at my house. He said we might take his boat thursday

Post Thanks / Like

i caught 5, biggest about 3. Bobby caught 3. He left his wrapped truck at my house. He said we might take his boat thursday
    Sounds like you guys did good and had some fun. I hope to get in on some fishing action later next week.

Post Thanks / Like

A bass pro moved to Evansville? What was he thinking? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    A bass pro moved to Evansville? What was he thinking? lol

he married a girl, and she didnt want to move. so he moved here.

Post Thanks / Like

he married a girl, and she didnt want to move. so he moved here.
    I'm glad that it was a girl he married! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

its unreal what stuff some of these pro's get, he gets 2 new boats a year, 40o/o off bass pro shops, all the shoes he need and eye glasses. all free rod and reels. awww the good life

Post Thanks / Like

I fished from the bank Friday and whlle I fished two other guys came near me to fish a short distance away. One of them caught an 19" long Large Mouth Black Bass from the Shoreline. I took a picture of one of the guys holding the fish but the other guy was the one who caught it. We measured it with a tape measure to make sure it was legal. They said that they keep their bass and eat them. So there is one less bass in Bluegrass today.

I caught and released 5 small bass and about 4 sunfish. I lost three jig heads as I was using 2 lb test line that was a few years old and my knots kept breaking as I hauled the fish into the bank. The swam off from the shoreline with a jig still in their mouth. So if you catch a bass with a Squirmin Squirt White Lighting BPS jig body in their mouth that would be the fish I caught. I better put some new fishing line on my reels while the boat's in the shop.

Yesterday started out cold and windy, very windy. After the wind died down a bit it was a lot nicer. I fished for about 5 hours and enjoyed the sunshine.

its unreal what stuff some of these pro's get, he gets 2 new boats a year, 40o/o off bass pro shops, all the shoes he need and eye glasses. all free rod and reels. awww the good life

Post Thanks / Like

So who is the pro that moved to Evansville?

Would be great to meet up and talk to see if I can work out a sponsorship deal with him. Charmer Baits needs a big time pro on our staff.

If you don't want to post it on here you can email me at charmerbaits@aol.com or call me at 812-779-6335.

Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TR21Bassin View Post
    So who is the pro that moved to Evansville?

Would be great to meet up and talk to see if I can work out a sponsorship deal with him. Charmer Baits needs a big time pro on our staff.

If you don't want to post it on here you can email me at charmerbaits@aol.com or call me at 812-779-6335.

Charlie

I'll talk to him and have him call you