Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

I want to appologize to you all for being an Ohio State Fan...

I want to appologize to all of you for being an Ohio State University fan. I did graduate from that University and have been a loyal supporter of them ever since. With them being in the Big Ten and it being the SUPERIOR conference in america in Football and Basketball, I did not want you fellas to be mad at me for supporting them. I ask for your forgiveness and am really sorry.

With DIEHARD fans like me posting stuff about the University that I love, I am showing my unconditional support of Ohio State University. All those post that I started or responded to during the Ohio State mess shows my support for OSU. Please accept my apology again as I have hidden my support for all these years, Kentucky Stinks, Louisville Stinks, Indiana Stinks, The ALL Stink except for one Ohio State University - GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I want to appologize to you all for being an Ohio State Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    I want to appologize to all of you for being an Ohio State University fan. I did graduate from that University and have been a loyal supporter of them ever since. With them being in the Big Ten and it being the SUPERIOR conference in america in Football and Basketball, I did not want you fellas to be mad at me for supporting them. I ask for your forgiveness and am really sorry.

With DIEHARD fans like me posting stuff about the University that I love, I am showing my unconditional support of Ohio State University. All those post that I started or responded to during the Ohio State mess shows my support for OSU. Please accept my apology again as I have hidden my support for all these years, Kentucky Stinks, Louisville Stinks, Indiana Stinks, The ALL Stink except for one Ohio State University - GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Made you look.

I tried but just can't do it boys. I can't follow in the footsteps of certain Louisville fans that post lies and such just to try and win a debate. Never been a Buckeye fan, NEVER WILL. GO BIG BLUE

Post Thanks / Like

Never been a Buckeye fan, NEVER WILL. GO BIG BLUE
    You became a Buckeye fan when you picked it over UK for your education.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    You became a Buckeye fan when you picked it over UK for your education.......
    So every person that does not attend Kentucky can't be a fan of that University? You are Dumber than I thought. Louisville picks UK all the time, Rick Pitino Head Coach, former Kentucky Head Coach, Steve Masiello Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Player, Walter McCarty Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Player, Ralph Willard Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Assistant Coach. I guess you became a Kentucky fan when your University started picking their former coaches and players to run your program

Post Thanks / Like

So every person that does not attend Kentucky can't be a fan of that University? You are Dumber than I thought. Louisville picks UK all the time, Rick Pitino Head Coach, former Kentucky Head Coach, Steve Masiello Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Player, Walter McCarty Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Player, Ralph Willard Assistant Coach, former Kentucky Assistant Coach. I guess you became a Kentucky fan when your University started picking their former coaches and players to run your program
    omg..lmao....art..I think you been out in da sun too much this year and it's fried your brain......

HURRICANEBOB Guest

It's okay, you'll grow out of it. Some day, Ohio, and KY, and Louisville, and Indiana, will have matured enough to try out for a starting spot at Penn State!

Post Thanks / Like

And with this we bring you University of Kentucky assistant basketball coach Kenny Payne. Coach Payne was hired by coach Cal because he has something that Cal doesn't....a national title ring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    And with this we bring you University of Kentucky assistant basketball coach Kenny Payne. Coach Payne was hired by coach Cal because he has something that Cal doesn't....a national title ring.
    Kenny Payne will be the first player or coach past and present that will experience a victory in the Kentucky-Louisville Basketball series since Cal took over. Game starts at 12 Noon on December 31 and will be over by halftime but officially over around 2:15. Then Louisville can say they have a victory in the "Rivalry???", since Calipari came along