Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Big East at it again

So South Florida is undefeated highly ranked and the BEST team in the Big East Football. Tonight they are getting CRUSHED by Pitt 44-17 with 4 minutes left in the game and just turned the ball over to Pitt. So what are the excuses that the best team in the Conference is getting blown out by a squad that is 2-2 with losses to Iowa and Notre Dame? I know it is the rugged schedule since it is both schools first conference game it is rugged to look at all the powerhouse squads in this league coming up. Maybe the fact that the game is still going on past 11pm the South Florida kids are tired for it is past their 8pm bedtime. Maybe Dan Marino was re-incarnated as a Pitt QB. Maybe Tony Dorsett was re-incarnated to run the ball. What ever it is, South Florida needs to get it together in order to show the Big East is not the Big Least. 44-17 Final and The Best team in the Big East is down for the count. Let's Go Louisville!!! Let's Go Louisville!!!!!
    Last edited by elnutsmalljaws; 09-29-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big East at it again

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    So South Florida is undefeated highly ranked and the BEST team in the Big East Football. Tonight they are getting CRUSHED by Pitt 44-17 with 4 minutes left in the game and just turned the ball over to Pitt. So what are the excuses that the best team in the Conference is getting blown out by a squad that is 2-2 with losses to Iowa and Notre Dame? I know it is the rugged schedule since it is both schools first conference game it is rugged to look at all the powerhouse squads in this league coming up. Maybe the fact that the game is still going on past 11pm the South Florida kids are tired for it is past their 8pm bedtime. Maybe Dan Marino was re-incarnated as a Pitt QB. Maybe Tony Dorsett was re-incarnated to run the ball. What ever it is, South Florida needs to get it together in order to show the Big East is not the Big Least. 44-17 Final and The Best team in the Big East is down for the count. Let's Go Louisville!!! Let's Go Louisville!!!!!
    Why are you such a hater.. no one said big east is good in football, and who is to say usf is the best team? Get a life and try rooting for your own team rather than keep posting bs. I'm sorry if your team ***** so bad they lost to a team who isn't the best in the big east, and according to you if the best team is losing that bad than your team must really blow... Get over yourself, quit being a fairweather fan or stfu.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big East at it again

Quote Originally Posted by bplgocards View Post
    Why are you such a hater.. no one said big east is good in football, and who is to say usf is the best team? Get a life and try rooting for your own team rather than keep posting bs. I'm sorry if your team ***** so bad they lost to a team who isn't the best in the big east, and according to you if the best team is losing that bad than your team must really blow... Get over yourself, quit being a fairweather fan or stfu.
    Show me a post where I said I was a UK FOOTBALL FAN, ANY POST. I am not a fairweather fan, I am not a fan at all of UK FOOTBALL. I don't care if UK Football never wins another game. I will still get my sleep. My team is the UK Basketball Team, you remember them don't you? You should, they beat Louisville in Head to Head matchups TWICE in the Calendar year 2010. The same team that is going to lay another whipping on you December 31, 2011. The same team that you keep striving to be better than - Good Luck with that one