Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Governor Christie

Is he gonna run? Sure sounds like a possibility. The guy is a stud in the GOP. Gonna be interesting to see how this shakes out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44692528...cid=ansmsnbc11

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Governor Christie

I said along time ago that this guy interested me...

He's pretty blunt and to the point. I kinda like that. Take a few minutes and watch these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYGvR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWxZo...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904

Post Thanks / Like

What's not to like about this guy? He has stood up to the process of doing business as usual and seems to have put New Jersey on the path of fiscal reponsibility.
    I like how he put that lady straight with the facts in who is getting raises and how the teachers union was actually involved in her complaint.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess what I like most is that he seems "unscripted"...someone asks him a tough question and he has an answer. It's not some scripted, canned, politically-correct answer either. He says what he feels, makes no apologies for it, and basically tells you to like it or don't like it.

Kinda refreshing really...

Post Thanks / Like

I like that as well. Herman Cain seems refreshing to me just like Christie. I like the "change" of these type of politicians. The slick talk of obamy turns my stomach.

Post Thanks / Like

Herman Cain thinks Christie is to liberal to win the GOP nomanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V9GdZwhRuA

Cain tells "Fox News Sunday" that many conservatives won't support Christie once they find out about his views on global warming, illegal immigrants and gun control.

His stance on the Ground Zero Mosque could also be a issue. By the way the mosque opened last week without so much as a peep, which I find weird since it was once such a hot button topic.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see him run. There are no perfect candidates you just have to watch the process unfold and pick the one you can live with.

If this guy has an applesack to stand up to Unions and stupid business practices of giving away stuff we don't have then I'm already interested.

He has experience governing a state like Romney, Perry and others....I like that. They don't have to have that experience but it's a plus to me. Cain has experience with business and thats a plus.

I don't trust what other candidates say about eachother at this point since they are in competition with each other. Some points may be true while other points may have been embelished?

Either way I want to see any possible candidate run and let the process dictate who is the strongest for leading the country out of this mess that our present potus has had a huge hand in creating and lacks the ability to set us on the right path.
    Last edited by DJD; 10-03-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like he's not going to run...I think he made the announcement this morning. I don't think I would have minded seeing him run for POTUS especially with the progress he made in New Jersey.

Oh well...next? Anyone?......Someone with leadership qualities?...Please?????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Looks like he's not going to run...I think he made the announcement this morning. I don't think I would have minded seeing him run for POTUS especially with the progress he made in New Jersey.

Oh well...next? Anyone?......Someone with leadership qualities?...Please?????
    Maybe someone can talk him into running on the ticket as a veep....I tell ya, this man could lead this Country in the right direction, that the Dem's thought and said the current POTUS would do......

Post Thanks / Like

Well he said he "ain't". So now it puts Mich Daniels in the gunsights. Sarah wont commit,Whats wrong with the the ones who are trying for the job? Makes you wonder.Someone mentioned the 911 guy again. Whats up?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm kinda bummed...

Rick Perry is a little too far right for me...Bachman is bat-crap crazy...Mitt Romney is probably more my style, but he's so **** vanilla that he can't get elected. In what has become a Hollywood popularity contest these days, I just don't know.

The thought of Christie and his approach...especially in those debates...excited me.

I'm not excited now.

I'm afraid it's all setting up for Barry-O, the Sequel.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see how he can get re-elected. Economy in the crapper, national debt out of control, tax paying folks are starting to wake up on this obamacare law. The excitement for all those simple minded folks who wanted to be a part of voting for the first half black president is over. All his green job blunders are coming to light and he will still piss off more and more people with his inability to get the country on the right track.
    Some folks who didn't go vote who would have voted against him will prolly show up since they can see what can happen with sitting on the sidelines.
    If Herman Cain is on the ticket( for what he says and stands for) a percentage of black voters will vote for him.
    We still don't know how the dems are gonna play his re-election either. I'm sure Hillary is gonna raise some stank somehow.