Search Fishin.com

Thread: Christmas toys

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas toys

any of you guys fly radio controlled planes or helicopters, it wont be long until Christmas, and rc toys make good gifts for the teenage guys in the family. and some old daddys like them also. anyway, I have a Kyosho helicopter it runs off Nitro fuel. and has 48'' rotary blades on it. the controller will control it as far as you can see it. I have 2 full gallons of nitro fuel, an extra set of rotary blades, a starter, a glo plug igniter, an extra engine, a set of training gear for it, a tool box and it's full of parts for rc helicopters. and a Realflight simulator 5.5 for training to fly rc planes and helicopters. it installs on your computer. it has many different helis and planes to choose from. and you can fly them from different airports. when you crash, push restart and start over. no dammage done. learn to fly real soon with the simulator, then fly the real thing. lots,of fun. if you, your son, or someone you know would like to fly rc toys. here is a deal to get started with. priced 500.00 firm for all thats listed above. if interested call. 606-312-9607 I tried to attache pictures, but it didn't work. I'll try to post the pictures of the heli on photo board, check it out there. like I said I'll try, hope this works.
    Last edited by waterdog101; 10-01-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Christmas toys

Man, I did the rc stuff for YEARS before I got heavy back into fishing 10-15 years back.

I have a whole garage full of stuff.........4 radios 6-7 planes, including a couple trainers, a biplane and multiple sport planes.

Motors from .28 to .60 all OS/MAX.......

Flight boxes and starters........

Thousands of dollars of stuff.......but I will keep it because someday, I might fly again.

Later,

geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Christmas toys

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    any of you guys fly radio controlled planes or helicopters, it wont be long until Christmas, and rc toys make good gifts for the teenage guys in the family. and some old daddys like them also. anyway, I have a Kyosho helicopter it runs off Nitro fuel. and has 48'' rotary blades on it. the controller will control it as far as you can see it. I have 2 full gallons of nitro fuel, an extra set of rotary blades, a starter, a glo plug igniter, an extra engine, a set of training gear for it, a tool box and it's full of parts for rc helicopters. and a Realflight simulator 5.5 for training to fly rc planes and helicopters. it installs on your computer. it has many different helis and planes to choose from. and you can fly them from different airports. when you crash, push restart and start over. no dammage done. learn to fly real soon with the simulator, then fly the real thing. lots,of fun. if you, your son, or someone you know would like to fly rc toys. here is a deal to get started with. priced 500.00 firm for all thats listed above. if interested call. I tried to attache pictures, but it didn't work. I'll try to post the pictures of the heli on photo board, check it out there. like I said I'll try, hope this works.
    everything has been SOLD.