Search Fishin.com

Thread: Eric Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Eric Holder

Eric Holder our number one attorney in the USA lies before a congressional committee about Fast and Furious gun deal. He is saying he did not understand the question; now remember he is the head of the Justice Department and the question was; ”when did you first hear about the Fast and Furious gun program”. Not a hard or complicated question. His answer; “he was not certain of the date but within the last couple weeks”. They have emails showing he knew about it in July of 2010, another email in October of 2010. Do you think this is more serious than Roger Clemens lie to a congressional committee? Will we bring him up on perjury charges?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eric Holder

Holder should be finished. He needs to be gone yesterday. IMO he is directly responsible for the death of a border patrol agent and that in itself should get him fired.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed he is a tool. He has done more harm than good. I have read bout him and his quotes in some of my NRA stuff and he is worthless.

Post Thanks / Like

Holder is the worst AG ever, a veritable wingnut. Janet Reno was bad, but compared to him she was a rock star.

Post Thanks / Like

A complete WASTE of human flesh...

Post Thanks / Like

Congress knew he was a waste when he was part of Slick Willy's Cabinet Staff.. But hey, when you got a Democrat controlled Congress and Senate at the time of his confirmation...The Dem's just over looked his s h i t t y job wile with Clinton.......

Post Thanks / Like

I bellieve that the corruption in this case goes all the way to the top on Fast and Furious. At the same time that Fast and Furious was occurring, Obama and Hillary Clinton were calling for stricter gun laws because "90% of guns used in crimes were committed with guns from the U.S.. I seriously believe that Fast and Furious was used to enact stricter gun control laws. Everyone knows that both Hillary and Obama are anti gun. If Fast and Furious were not uncovered they would be pushing for stricter gun laws right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    I bellieve that the corruption in this case goes all the way to the top on Fast and Furious. At the same time that Fast and Furious was occurring, Obama and Hillary Clinton were calling for stricter gun laws because "90% of guns used in crimes were committed with guns from the U.S.. I seriously believe that Fast and Furious was used to enact stricter gun control laws. Everyone knows that both Hillary and Obama are anti gun. If Fast and Furious were not uncovered they would be pushing for stricter gun laws right now.
    You may be right they would try something this underhanded.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    You may be right they would try something this underhanded.
    If memory serves me right....the President of Mexico complained about our assault weapons being in the hands of his drug cartels. Hillary, Holder and other control freaks were burping out garbage about how the USA needs better gun control and in a way the killings by these drug thugs were our fault.

Not long after or concurrently this Fast and Furious junk was going on. These politicians are slime and so is Holder for this method of getting their agenda pushed forward.

I also remember that several legal gun retailers around the border were getting hammered by Holder and his group as a source of illegal gun sales when in fact it was them doing it all the time.

The articles in my NRA mags stayed on this the whole time. Fellas and ladies I said it many times before. If your not a member of the NRA you should consider doing so. The folks who want to chip away at gun rights have their own lobbyist and they are always looking for a fight. The NRA is our voice and they need all the support they can get.