Search Fishin.com

Thread: Forum rules?

Post Thanks / Like

Forum rules?

Guess not everyone has read the forum rules as I just was commenting on a thread and then poof it was gone. New it wasn't going to last long as someone was getting pretty riled up. Do you moderaters just sit back and read all that comes through? I mean I knew where this thread was going and in an instant it was gone. I 'd just like to say I appreciate this forum and try to stay in the rules. I've had endless hours of entertainment here, yet there are a few that like to dish it out to extremes. Once I read that threat which was totally uncalled for I'm glad to see you guys can the thread. Keep up the good work. It's all in fun and games here.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum rules?

Same here man, all fun and games against the other teams fans and player's for all I know......

As far as i know the worst i ever called anyone on this board is an idiot...But definition of Idiot is: someone who does not know the truth... Can't say that for a few U of L fans on this board who have called me every name under the sky. Think it bother's me any, not at all...just makes me come back for more and bring the ammo back each time i make a post.

I guess one of the things that really surprised me the most was the Post I made about the GPA's of the football team.... U of L fans said the info was total BS and I was making the stuff up....Just seems to me that this IU fan is more informed about their Cards than they are and their the fans......

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum rules?

Indeed private messaged me also guy blowing his top. Some can dish it out yet can't take it. Wonder what's gonna happen come basketball season comes up?