Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Another One Bites The Dust!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another One Bites The Dust!

woohoo excellent news. Man those drone attacks are working so keep it up boys!! I agree with Obama when he hails this as a major blow to the terror group. Keep going after the leaders and the brains behind Al Quida and wipe those evil men out. Bet they are having a nice reunion with bin laden in hell.

Post Thanks / Like

And lest anybody call me a hypocrite for opposing torture but condoning this killing, let me explain. We are at war with these people, correct? When at war we strive to kill our enemies when necessary, especially when it's risky to try to capture them, and urgent that we eliminate them as a threat. But when we do capture one of them, then in that case, just as we did in WWII, we should treat them humanely, not because they deserve it, but because WE are humane people. How we treat our prisoners of war says nothing about them; it says everything about US.

Post Thanks / Like

So far leaders of Al Quida have been killed quickly with little pain and suffering unfortunately!! bid laden got a head shot and these Yemen ones were killed in drone attacks which sound very fast too me. God forbid they should have suffer for being evil terrorists. My goodness we certainlly wouldnt want that would we RoadToad? You must excuse my sarcasism but when I saw footage of people jumping out of the twin towers and landing on the cememt it made me ill. What about the pain and suffering of those innocent people on Sept 11 2001 and to all the countries that have been attacked by this crazy group of nutjobs. I am very passionate about this subject. My only concern is the innocent victims and the military that fight this war to protect us.

Post Thanks / Like

Good news.