Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We're SORRY we killed your MURDEROUS son.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11...est=latestnews

I really CANNOT believe this politically correct BULL........

REALLY??........this SOB is an enemy of the state. His family should have been sent a bill for his KILLING.

This stuff makes me SICK.....Our politicians are a group of kitty cat PC crybabies........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: We're SORRY we killed your MURDEROUS son.....

Again, the POTUS doin this type of crap to keep all his muslim family happy.....

Post Thanks / Like

I thought if you're in the military that you have been trained to do two things...kill people and tear stuff up. As the saying goes all is fair in love and war. Unfortunately sometimes good samaritan's get hurt or become a victim in the cross fire. I don't see where any apology was needed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11...est=latestnews

I really CANNOT believe this politically correct BULL........

REALLY??........this SOB is an enemy of the state. His family should have been sent a bill for his KILLING.

This stuff makes me SICK.....Our politicians are a group of kitty cat PC crybabies........

Later,

Geo
    You know George when I first read the article you posted I thought to myself "is this a joke, like something SNL would do". But sadly enough I think it must be true although I hope it is proven wrong. That traitor terrorist was killed along side the big brains of Al Quida that were in Yemon. Why in the heck would the State dept send their condolences to the family of an American traitor who was terrorist who hates the USA???? That is just ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Margie that's how it is in the USA these days. Touchy feely crap. Its our fault he was killed, he isn't responsible for his actions. I bet if you looked hard enough you would find a mean teacher or mean kids that made him turn into what he was when he died.
    Before long we will have terrorist relocation and rehab centers paid for by the tax payers!!! Geez....our so called leaders make me sick with all this PC junk.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is very sad things have gotten to this level. Now Bush had his faults but I dont believe for one minute if he was still President he would allow this to happen. So is this the fault of the current administration? or just how things have declined in the USA. I cant see PM Harper up here doing that. When the Pakistani President whats his name was touring around the USA and Canadaa couple of years ago he stopped here and waited out at the airport for an invite from our Prime Minister to be welcomed into our city of Ottawa which is our nations capital. Hells bells, our PM told him to get back in his plane and leave our country immediately!! Harper told him that since the Paki Prez gave a hero's welcome and parade to a terrorist released from gitmo and accepted back there that he was NOT welcome in our country. Kicked his ass out of here. I really like Stephan Harper. He sent them a strong message with that. Isnt that wonderful! Send old Barrack up here to take a course in PC from Harper.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

No we'Re not.

Post Thanks / Like

I think using remote controlled toys to x an American citizen is a slippery slope. I could care no less for his death, but at the same time, i 100% disagree with the precedent it sets. If any of you agree with it, you should not be airing you'r thoughts so much on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I think using remote controlled toys to x an American citizen is a slippery slope. I could care no less for his death, but at the same time, i 100% disagree with the precedent it sets. If any of you agree with it, you should not be airing you'r thoughts so much on the internet.
    What precedent does it set? Remote controlled toy? Really??

Post Thanks / Like

As usual Geo is going off half-cocked and twisting what was said to suit his agenda. Nobody EVER apologized for killing the guy. They apologized for not reaching out to his law-abiding relatives in that States sooner. There's a BIG difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    As usual Geo is going off half-cocked and twisting what was said to suit his agenda. Nobody EVER apologized for killing the guy. They apologized for not reaching out to his law-abiding relatives in that States sooner. There's a BIG difference.
    OK......you're being nitpicky about this.....

Yea, the condolence call was about we're sorry about the death of your Son.

The apology was about.....we're sorry we didn't call sooner......

My take....WHO GIVES a RIP.

The call from the State Department should have NEVER BEEN MADE....screw that.

That was the reason I posted........not about some silly ass apology because the call wasn't soon enough.

REALLY????

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    What precedent does it set? Remote controlled toy? Really??
    You have posted enuff less than favorable posts to one day be recognized by a remote controlled toy, i'm sure .gov didn't feel anymore threatened by him than you. Do yourself a favor and think about it. Good riddance