Search Fishin.com

Thread: 999, 10/1

Post Thanks / Like

999, 10/1

Splain Cain! 10 bucks in cuts for one buck in revenue, thats sacrelidge says Mitch. But the government spends 40% more than it takes in, You can cut till all programs are defunded, and guess what? you'd still be in debt.The lay off of thousands of state workers alone would cause grief, and then lets down size the federal budget, more laid off.THERE ARE LOOP HOLES THAT CORPORATIONS USE. Close some of themLets get the corporate offices back from the bahamas.Mitt says he will spend for defense, great! Spend what? What about all that military aid to egypt, what did they pay us in sand?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 999, 10/1

turn it upside down and its 666

Post Thanks / Like

So what's the answer? Corporations try to make money and pay employees. If the gubment keeps making it harder ro do business here and easier to headquarter, manufacture and make money elsewhere who is to blame?
    We cant keep doing what we are doing. I'm for anything thatmalles more people pay taxes and if that means scrapping our present tax system and starting over then let's do it. You mention Mitch spending money and he isn't even the potus. Look at obamy and what he has done and then look at what his obamacare will do to us all. Look at how most gubment involved business fails and needs more money all the time and yet some people think our gubment should control our healthcare?? Really?? Post offices closing, rates go up all the time, educational system is always broke, legislative and executive branch is always broke so we borrow from others. These are the people who want more of our lives?? Geez.....
    We should worry about the present potus and his reckless spending habits, lies and deceit before we worry about a candidate who has no power but is searching for answers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    So what's the answer? Corporations try to make money and pay employees. If the gubment keeps making it harder ro do business here and easier to headquarter, manufacture and make money elsewhere who is to blame?
    We cant keep doing what we are doing. I'm for anything thatmalles more people pay taxes and if that means scrapping our present tax system and starting over then let's do it. You mention Mitch spending money and he isn't even the potus. Look at obamy and what he has done and then look at what his obamacare will do to us all. Look at how most gubment involved business fails and needs more money all the time and yet some people think our gubment should control our healthcare?? Really?? Post offices closing, rates go up all the time, educational system is always broke, legislative and executive branch is always broke so we borrow from others. These are the people who want more of our lives?? Geez.....
    We should worry about the present potus and his reckless spending habits, lies and deceit before we worry about a candidate who has no power but is searching for answers.
    Amen brother Amen........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Bob View Post
    turn it upside down and its 666
    Which of course Michele Bachman was quick to point out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    Which of course Michele Bachman was quick to point out!
    And I really don't get that............Love or hate the plan......AT LEAST it is a plan, and **** it is easy.

I don't know if it will work but I've read about everything about it that is available, and if assumptions are right, and they are very mild and small assumptions........then Cains 999 plan IS revenue neutral and will pay off the entire debt of 13trillion dollars in 10 years.........after that......1 trillion a year in surplus...........

HM.......I LIKE THAT.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

And if you look at the details.......it IS IN FACT a tax hike..............I'm not too sure I'm down with that, but I am certainly for an easier and more consistent tax code.