Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

ObamaCare starts to Unravel......

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...on_2#printMode

But of course we ALL knew that would happen.

This WSJ article basically talks about how some components of the plan currently being implemented are REQUIRED by law to prove that they will save money......

When they put the plan to the test, instead of implementing the program, HHS decided to cancel it...........

WHY......because there is NO WAY for it to ever work and to work within the financial estimates put forth.......

Yea, I cannot wait to throw them all out of office........

I only hope when the PUBS get in again, they are not as foolish as the pubs under Bush........I'd love to see pubs for the next 20-40 years......yea baby, BRING IT.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ObamaCare starts to Unravel......

If you are refering to the long care plan, for nursing care, that was a losing situation that was passed to honor T Kennedy, no expected that to work.Naturaly the pubs are calling for private long term care insurance. NPR[sorry Geo thats not on Fox].Greatest scam since liar loans.My mother paid into one for years, when she went into the nursing home, the policy covered 200 bucks a day, plus there was a 100 day exclusion clause, she lived 26 days. those premiums went down the toilet. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone, and she wasn't, especially the insurance company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    If you are refering to the long care plan, for nursing care, that was a losing situation that was passed to honor T Kennedy, no expected that to work.Naturaly the pubs are calling for private long term care insurance. NPR[sorry Geo thats not on Fox].Greatest scam since liar loans.My mother paid into one for years, when she went into the nursing home, the policy covered 200 bucks a day, plus there was a 100 day exclusion clause, she lived 26 days. those premiums went down the toilet. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone, and she wasn't, especially the insurance company.
    It is ALL a joke. I have a buddy who sells long term care insurance. YOU BETTER get a few lawyers involved if you're going to buy that garbage. NOT saying that some of it is not good, but Man, oh man......for the premiums you're going to be paying, you could almost bank that money and generate your own long term care plan.

I don't have the answers, but fly by night companies offering long term care are not it......

Like I said there are some good ones, but there are a TON of exclusions, and most of the plans have coverage limitations. Unfortunately, they are very deceptive when you start comparing them.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

I only hope the PUBS get in again,.I'd love to see pubs for the next 20-40 years......yea baby, BRING IT.

Later,

Geo
    man, why do you dislike everyone so much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...on_2#printMode

But of course we ALL knew that would happen.

This WSJ article basically talks about how some components of the plan currently being implemented are REQUIRED by law to prove that they will save money......

When they put the plan to the test, instead of implementing the program, HHS decided to cancel it...........

WHY......because there is NO WAY for it to ever work and to work within the financial estimates put forth.......

Yea, I cannot wait to throw them all out of office........

I only hope when the PUBS get in again, they are not as foolish as the pubs under Bush........I'd love to see pubs for the next 20-40 years......yea baby, BRING IT.

Later,

Geo

It is not just the dems GEO. This country did not get this way over night. We need to take out the trash come election day and there is plenty in both parties that need to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greenriverman1 View Post
    We need to take out the trash come election day and there is plenty in both parties that need to go.
    The only way to do this is who ever's on the ballot that is presently holding office, just vote against them....who ever's on the ballot who's NOT in office, vote them in. Sounds simple enough....but for some reason I think it's not that easy. I think the slimy, greasy, lying, stealing, cheating and pathetic ways of a politician man, ANY politician man, are branded into him at an early age. It's gonna be hard to break the idiots down into common men amongst men.

Instead of two parties, right verses left, Republicans verses democrats, we oughta have ONE party and call it the United States of America Political Party.

And then...I wake up, and realize it's Friday!!!