Search Fishin.com

Thread: UK All Stars

Post Thanks / Like

UK All Stars

The UK allstars will be playing St Catherine college this Thursday night and yes I have a ticket....John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, and Brandon Knight will all be playing....Should be a fun event to attend

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UK All Stars

Something I have been wondering about, with the lockout going on, what happens if an NBA player gets hurt during one of these games? I believe they have to get permission from their teams to play in these kinds of things normally, but seems that would not be in effect under the lockout.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not in effect....They're not legally binded to a contract until the two reach a collective bargaining agreement....lets just hope they dont end the holdout tommorow....Wall, Rondo, Cousins, Prince, Bogans, Harralson, Kenneth Faried from Morehead, Courtney Lee from Western are all playing....Jeff Shepherd is the coach and Cal is supposed to be there

Post Thanks / Like

I figured it must not be in effect. Can you imagine being the coach or owner of the Celtics and Rondo getting a bad injury?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but that's what happens when the rich get greedier....Both sides could give a little and get it solved

Post Thanks / Like

It was worth every penny....All the big names didn't show up but a few did....they only had 7 on their team...Ravi Moss, Brandon Knight, Harralson, Cousins, Liggins, Shelvin Mack, and Kenneth Faried....They put on one heck of a show....Boys, Faried is the real deal...He actually looked a lot better than Cousins did...The Nuggets may have gotten a steal drafting him late