Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

There goes some millions, down the drain

So ole mohamar bit the dust, and there we are ready to give a few million. To who? For what?My prediction will be another muslim theocracy, but first a civil war is not out of the question. That is a coutry where almost everyone has an AK of some kind. there are several private militias, well armed that will probably resist any government. Also there is the tribal thing that will be hard to resolve.And judging how the price of fuel has jumped in the past few days, it would seem the Libyia was our chief supplier. I'd just em kill each other till they run out of ammo.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: There goes some millions, down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    So ole mohamar bit the dust, and there we are ready to give a few million. To who? For what?My prediction will be another muslim theocracy, but first a civil war is not out of the question. That is a coutry where almost everyone has an AK of some kind. there are several private militias, well armed that will probably resist any government. Also there is the tribal thing that will be hard to resolve.And judging how the price of fuel has jumped in the past few days, it would seem the Libyia was our chief supplier. I'd just em kill each other till they run out of ammo.
    --
    It does seem that a supposedly good outcome anywhere in the muslim world is seldom a good financial outcome for the US... We just don't seem to have the good sense to know when to come home and leave well enough alone... It seems odd to me that we are constantly hearing about how our economy is in the crapper and then something like this happens and we seem to have money just laying around to help the folks who want us dead... We are our own worst enemy... Religion has always been the worst blight on the planet and the muslim faith seems to be the worst of the lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: There goes some millions, down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by Hlleonard View Post
    --
    It does seem that a supposedly good outcome anywhere in the muslim world is seldom a good financial outcome for the US... We just don't seem to have the good sense to know when to come home and leave well enough alone... It seems odd to me that we are constantly hearing about how our economy is in the crapper and then something like this happens and we seem to have money just laying around to help the folks who want us dead... We are our own worst enemy... Religion has always been the worst blight on the planet and the muslim faith seems to be the worst of the lot.
    More people have died over religion than any other cause in history. Why is that? I believe in God. I believe that I can pray anywhere and any time. I consider myself a good man. I do not hold others beliefs against them. Why is it always a battle between churches? My church is in my heart and my daily actions are my prayers. I speak to god whenever I want to. I don't have to go to a building with a steeple on it to pray. I feel that if someone insults my God , he will forgive you and I will pray for them. Others think that if you insult their God that they should kill you. Why are there religions anyway? They are groups of individuals that have the same beliefs. So are the Crips and the Bloods and a bunch of other gangs out there, only legally organized and tax exempt. They have been around for a thousand years. When are people going to wise up?