Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tebow's for real?

Man his first start and he pulls out a win. Glad he's out of the college ranks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tebow's for real?

Yeah, glad to see him do well..alot of people thought no way in the world would he make it as a Pro qb..He proved them wrong....

Post Thanks / Like

They won, but his personal stats were average to poor. It's a team game. I'm not sure he did that much to help them win. Plus, they were playing a horrible opponent.

Post Thanks / Like

That was just another typical Tim Tebow result.....win when folks say he cant. The guy has a way of helping others play well. Sometimes it's his play sometimes it's his attitude and sometimes it's both. He trains hard, plays the QB position hard and wants to proove all the naysayers wrong by winning.

No doubt that was an ugly game but that team needed a win. So now they know they can win and that's a plus and a small boost for the coaching staff as well. I wish them the best and wish Tebow all the success he can muster.:

Post Thanks / Like

I never did like the guy till them wildcats rang his bell. Then I kinda started rootin for him. hate to see a guy injured like that. Man the talk is on that he sure can't throw the ball. haven't seen him play that much, but I know he had to throw it some at Florida. Though Uf usually has great receivers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    I never did like the guy till them wildcats rang his bell. Then I kinda started rootin for him. hate to see a guy injured like that. Man the talk is on that he sure can't throw the ball. haven't seen him play that much, but I know he had to throw it some at Florida. Though Uf usually has great receivers.
    Lol he sure had a goofy throwing motion in college. He has worked on it and will continue to do so. He has the heart of a lion and the build of a bull. I think he will be ok in the NFL.
    Btw.....UK only gets 1/2 credit for that concussion! Granted Tebow was sacked by UK but as he fell he hit the back of his head on his players leg which jacked his head and neck. I'm just sayin.....
    Last edited by DJD; 10-24-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't think he'll ever make much of a NFL QB but I can't help but pull for the guy even though he is a Gator....I don't think an 18-15 win over the Dolphins proves much, and his stats weren't exactly Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees like...I have a feeling his style of play will eventually cost him in the NFL, can't run over guys like he did in college...He's a big ol' boy but he's gonna run into a LB that's just a little bigger....With all that being said, I didn't think Cam Newton had what it took to be a NFL QB and man is he proving me wrong....I hope for nothing but the best for Tim just because I like the bulldog attitude he plays with

Post Thanks / Like

Not to shabby of a life in the NFL...Heck I'd even be a backup qb for 20 years at the rate these guys get paid....Just think of how much $$$ the backup qb's got just for being on the Colts roster behind Manning.....Now I for one could handle that job for sure...Oh here Mr. Manning let me tuck them pads back in for ya, yes sir...a back up for sure..lot's of $$$$$$$$ to hold a clip board and send plays in........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Lol he sure had a goofy throwing motion in college. He has worked on it and will continue to do so. He has the heart of a lion and the build of a bull. I think he will be ok in the NFL.
    Btw.....UK only gets 1/2 credit for that concussion! Granted Tebow was sacked by UK but as he fell he hit the back of his head on his players leg which jacked his head and neck. I'm just sayin.....
    Yeah I was there it was kinda a freakish way he hit. Kinda hated to see it happen as I attend most of the UF/Uk home games and watching UF is pretty awsome. Even when my team gets tarred and feathered.