Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Kayak fishing league

I have been thinking about 2012 alot with winter coming soon it will be here soon.I spend way too much money fishing over the last few yrs.If i didn't have fun i would quit.

I think if i can get enough kayak anglers too start a league like bowling,golf,baseball etc. more of us can have a blast.No money & just fishing & camping.Old,young,man or women family freindly.

Somewhere along the line we have gotten away from our creater.Let me know if there is any intrest in this and togetter we can make it happen.The best things in life are free.

River Basser
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kayak fishing league

If you get it going and you thing a discussion board for kayak fishing would help with the momentum we could talk about how to best do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    If you get it going and you thing a discussion board for kayak fishing would help with the momentum we could talk about how to best do it.
    Thanks Peter i was thinking the same thing.There are a ton of sites about kayaking & fishing.But i have aways liked fishin.com the best.I meet anglers who aready know me because of fishin.com at fishing spots on the creeks more & more.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea of a league or clubs. I remember reading about some folks in California doing the clubs. Looking forward to seeing how this works out. I have been out in the yaks already few from this site already and looking forward to more trips. I like the idea of camping while doing this as well.
    Yakkin is fun, cheaper and good for a workout.

Post Thanks / Like

I aready have a key for 3 Warren county parks for after hours use.I was by 1 of them this yr & seen tents in it.I was just out & checked on a take out.Looks good but could be better.I'm going too see if it can be made better.Like a key and a gate where the stop sighs are now.Looks like the road runs all the way too the creek.1 of the best things about kayak fishing is just about everone has more that 1(i have 2)and will loan them.Who would loan a boat out.Even Gander Mountian has loaners.(in BG)The kayak makers are making better yaks.Lets not fall into the pay too play like some of the tournament trails have.No dues or membership fee.Keep it simple,show up have fun,come late or early.I've aready been planning a trip too Fl. if anyone is interested in that shout out.Thanks for reading my post & fill free too shout out.
    River Basser
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Where in florida?

Post Thanks / Like

Place called Chokolosee ever heard of it or fished there?

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of it. Is it saltwater?

Post Thanks / Like

With Facebook being down i took time too post on 3 Kayak sites too.If your an angler or want too learn how too i think this League is something for everyone,rich or poor.When it comes too Indian money i'm rich.And thats from just 1yr on the creeks.There is enough too go around.This League can have a good impact on cleaning up our hunny holes for our grand kids can enjoy what ours grand parents did.We can have a contest & crown for the Best Trash Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Never heard of it. Is it saltwater?
    Its all the way down on the gulf site,its an island

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raincheck View Post
    With Facebook being down i took time too post on 3 Kayak sites too.If your an angler or want too learn how too i think this League is something for everyone,rich or poor.When it comes too Indian money i'm rich.And thats from just 1yr on the creeks.There is enough too go around.This League can have a good impact on cleaning up our hunny holes for our grand kids can enjoy what ours grand parents did.We can have a contest & crown for the Best Trash Master
    Guarantee no one can compete with me for I have removed car chaisies, engine blocks, no telling what else and well over 1,000 tires. At times with help mostly by myself. I can honestly say there's a 10 mile stretch of river here that has to be one of the cleanest in the state. I'll help you as I have lots of experiance getting that crap out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coombro View Post
    Guarantee no one can compete with me for I have removed car chaisies, engine blocks, no telling what else and well over 1,000 tires. At times with help mostly by myself. I can honestly say there's a 10 mile stretch of river here that has to be one of the cleanest in the state. I'll help you as I have lots of experiance getting that crap out.
    I've seen all of that in Drakes creek & more.I have a flower pot i'm putting bullets in for munch & a flower bed with flip flops for munch.