Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

JT The Brick Radio Show

Was listening to the JT The Brick Radio Show yest. morning while taking my son to ROTC Drill Practice.

Last caller of the morning called in from Ky. Said he was a UK fan and that his topic was about the U of L status being invited to the Big 12. He started out by saying that they were getting hosed by the Big 12 and their other teams would be more competitive.

All of a sudden JT stops the guy from saying anything else... He ( JT ) says, look Louisville Football is about as revelant as a fly on a elephants ass....They've never had a real legit football team, had one good year in like the last 15 or so years.... He said, who is Louisville, nobody and never will be anyone in College Football...That is why the Big 12 is leaning towards WVU in the first place. WVU has a long tradition of Colege football and will always be competitive in Football....

Now if you wanna talk about Louisville's Basketball program..Now that is another thing, they have a nice program....

When I heard this info being poured out onto the airwaves on 790am, I almost lost my ability to dive in a straight line to school from lmao.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: JT The Brick Radio Show

He didn't say anything we didn't already know. UL will be hurting as they gave new coach mo money. They are preaching loyalty to the big East. How many conferences have they been in and why can't they just stay in one. UK's been in the same conference for 80 yrs. Be interesting to see how this turns out.

Post Thanks / Like

Clyde, you do realize that JT the Brick is not very knowledgeable about sports don't you? You don't really think he got a radio show because he knows and understands the games, or because he actually played the game? No, he made a name for himself by winning the Smack Off on the Jim Rome Show.

One good football season? Are you kidding? I would say it was two verygood seasons and about 7 that were above average. Instead of getting your info from someone like JT The Brick (who knows sports only slightly more than you)!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on now Tim...2 great season's..surely you jest...Can only count the 2006 Orange Bowl season as a great accomplishment...Then again it was in the Big East where you got the BCS bid from. Then you say some very good seasons...Come on you call good seasons against cupcake's while in the Cusa and the Metro..Your kidding me...A mid-Major League and you call that good..... Too much koolade.....

By the way good win for the Cards yest....Proves my point again that I stated at the start of the season...The Big East just plain stinks in Football....You all beat each other up and someone with a 7-5 Conference record is gonna win your league again.....Now that's a true National Contender for sure....

Sunbelt conference and Cusa own Louisville and now the Big East Teams can't beat the 2nd youngest team in football as you all keep preaching.

Post Thanks / Like

What about the big 10? Ohio State is way down and they beat Whisky. How can that be?

Could it be that Louisville's freshman are starting to come around?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Come on now Tim...2 great season's..surely you jest...Can only count the 2006 Orange Bowl season as a great accomplishment...Then again it was in the Big East where you got the BCS bid from. Then you say some very good seasons...Come on you call good seasons against cupcake's while in the Cusa and the Metro..Your kidding me...A mid-Major League and you call that good..... Too much koolade.....

By the way good win for the Cards yest....Proves my point again that I stated at the start of the season...The Big East just plain stinks in Football....You all beat each other up and someone with a 7-5 Conference record is gonna win your league again.....Now that's a true National Contender for sure....

Sunbelt conference and Cusa own Louisville and now the Big East Teams can't beat the 2nd youngest team in football as you all keep preaching.
    Christ almighty you are dense! I guess destroying mighty Alabama in the Fiesta Bowl was a bad season. I guess finishing two out of four years with only won loss and beating the likes of nationally ranked teams such as Boise St. Florida St. and Miami were loser seasons! See how dumb you are?

I am going to ignore your idiocy from now on. I refuse to try and talk sports with a guy who doesn't even know how to put on a jock strap, never put on the pads and actually played the game, never laced up sneakers unless it was for your mandatory gym class! You were probably a baton twirler in high school.You know zero about sports, you have zero credibility and your wanton hatred for Louisville is borderline insanity (as pointed out even by someone on this board who doesn't follow sports).

You are such a moron with your statements. Even in your above post. There never was a Metro Conference in Football you tool,if there were it would have inlcuded some pretty good football teams though, but you would know thast because you are SPORTS IGNORANT!

You are obsessed by all things Louisville, and all of your post continuosly prove it. You are a poor, pathetic individual and I should feel sorry for you, but I don't! If I were like you I would be teribly emberassed, yet you revel in it like most fools.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't see why you have to stoop to name calling. This is why we can't talk sports here. Someone gets bent out of shape and ruins it for all of us. If his facts are wrong so be it. yet the name calling is a overboard. The Fiesta bowl in which you speak was taking anyone who would play in it that year as it was marred by controversy.

Post Thanks / Like

oh so true on the Fiesta Bowl that year..U of L took sloopy seconds or was it sloppy 3rds on going to the Bowl game...Cause the main 1 or 2 teams that they actually wanted in the game declined to go over something that was up with the game itself.

And you say you don't sttop so low as to call people names..another clear case of you doing so again.

Plus as as I stated before..your wins were against sub par teams and the wins against the Big teams were when those teams had extemely bad years those years and everyone will admit it.....I do believe FSU went like 4-8 or even 3-9 that year when you beat them...So yeah FSU was really a power house that year for sure...

Too much koolade Tim admit it man.....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I tending to think that there was some kind of raciest card played that keep other teams out of it. The Fiesta bowl I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

There were a couple of teams that turned it down because the state of Arizona voters voted against making Martin Luther King's birthday a state holiday. Makes no difference really, because all U of L did was get lucky and squeak past one of those big name SEC teams that has a pretty good football reputation. It was actually a horrible season for U of L, they were really not any good and Brett Favre's Hail Mary pass that bounced off someone's helmet proved it. I mean, they actually lost a game that season, how good could they have been?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    oh so true on the Fiesta Bowl that year..U of L took sloopy seconds or was it sloppy 3rds on going to the Bowl game...Cause the main 1 or 2 teams that they actually wanted in the game declined to go over something that was up with the game itself.

And you say you don't sttop so low as to call people names..another clear case of you doing so again.

Plus as as I stated before..your wins were against sub par teams and the wins against the Big teams were when those teams had extemely bad years those years and everyone will admit it.....I do believe FSU went like 4-8 or even 3-9 that year when you beat them...So yeah FSU was really a power house that year for sure...

Too much koolade Tim admit it man.....
    This is exactly the type of stuff that proves my point. FSU won the ACC that season and played in the Sugar Bowl! Yo are truly clueless when it comes to sports! Laighing stock of the board, keep up the good work!

I guess if I was an IU fan I would be clueless about sports as well, since IU doesn't participate in college athletics!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    This is exactly the type of stuff that proves my point. FSU won the ACC that season and played in the Sugar Bowl! Yo are truly clueless when it comes to sports! Laighing stock of the board, keep up the good work!

I guess if I was an IU fan I would be clueless about sports as well, since IU doesn't participate in college athletics!!!
    Hey Tim don't even go there my friend.....Cause you know as well as I do that IU's Basketball teams have sucked since Bobby Knight left the program, except for the one year they made it to the Championship game in 2002.....

5 Basketball titles alone speaks all it needs to speak over your 2 titles....

I won't waste the time or effort to paste all the Titles IU has had in their existance against what U of L has done in their's.......

Dang are you still butthurt over not getting into the Big 12?