Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tebow vs Stafford

This is going to be a good one. Hope Tebow brings some of that Gator chomp with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tebow vs Stafford

Yeah this is gonna be good for me.....I'm hoping Tebow gets a win in this game to help shut some of the critics down. I know the QB's are SEC alums but I find it even more interesting that knowshon Moreno was the starting running back at Georgia when stafford was QB. So those two used to be on the same side of the ball against Tebow and the gators. It's gonna be nice to see all this plays out.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets Tebow play at least one full season, before we cannonize him. One win against Miami does not make a pro QB.Publicity hype dosn't win super bowls.Any one remember Byron Bosworth? A combination of **** butkus and Lawrence taylor, plus other out standing line backers. Think he played three seasons, wasn't a fastor, went to hollywood, made a movie, and now what?

Post Thanks / Like

Richard butkus, happy now???

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see the game but the score told the story. I wish I could have watched it!

Post Thanks / Like

He had a bad outing.It happens. But press agent hype inspired this messiah thing.He's a great athlete, if given the chance and a little more training, he may turn out to be a pro QB, maybe not a montana or staubuck, but never worth the initial cost. But denver made a great deal three years ago, they got rid of cutler, the bears got rid of "good ole whats his name" and denver got some draft picks.

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt the press influences who is liked and who isn't but this guy is a pretty good dude. Been following him for years and all he does is find a way to win. It's never easy and the great ones always keep trying until they succeed.
    I hope he gets a chance with a good team that needs his type of play. Maybe Denver will be the place..maybe not? I don't think he wants to be another Montana he wants to be Tebow and have others respect his accomplishments.

Post Thanks / Like

This great athlete thing, I'm familiar with it. I'm more or less a die hard bearand packer fan, the GM of the bears would pinch pennies, draft unknowns, and say "he was the best athlete available"He drafted wide recievers who wre exceptionaly fast, but they couldn't catch the ball.Running backs with attitude problems, who didn't pan out.They traded for a QB, and didn't have any line to support them.But I'm also a great fan of ineptitude, I'm a cub fan.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me preface what I am about to say, by saying that Tim Tebow is one of the most exceptional people I hav e ever heard of. Class through and through and the type of guy that you hope your daughter marries.

All that being said, Tebow has ZERO shot IMO of eve being a successful qb in the NFL. He cannot react quickly under pressure and he can't out-athlete NFL guys. He doesn't seem to have eiother the mental or physical gifts that make for a good NFL qb. I truly I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Let me preface what I am about to say, by saying that Tim Tebow is one of the most exceptional people I hav e ever heard of. Class through and through and the type of guy that you hope your daughter marries.

All that being said, Tebow has ZERO shot IMO of eve being a successful qb in the NFL. He cannot react quickly under pressure and he can't out-athlete NFL guys. He doesn't seem to have eiother the mental or physical gifts that make for a good NFL qb. I truly I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see it.
    I'm hoping your wrong yet all you have to do is watch him. He gets another shot this weekend. It's do or die for Tebow.